ADVERTISEMENT

To the shock of no one

NYShoreGuy

All Universe
Gold Member
Jan 7, 2006
Not one republican/gop aligned poster here has anything to say on the released emails and other communication from FNC

What a shock!! So they're just as disingenuous as everyone else like CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, Washington Post, et al.

Not one republican/gop aligned poster here has anything to say on the released emails and other communication from FNC
Stop watching cable “news” and lay off Twitter… the quality of your life might improve.

Reactions: shu09
I'm going to take a wild guess....you had nothing to say when Biden was found to have taken classified documents. But it's cool for you to be hypocritical. You can have nothing to say when Dems do wrong but when the GOP does something wrong you want everyone on here talking about it. And there's probably hundreds more examples like that.

There seems to be a lot of times you avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing and be nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: HALL85
I'm going to take a wild guess....you had nothing to say when Biden was found to have taken classified documents. But it's cool for you to be hypocritical. You can have nothing to say when Dems do wrong but when the GOP does something wrong you want everyone on here talking about it. And there's probably hundreds more examples like that.

There seems to be a lot of times you avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing and be nothing.
Every process of investigating classified docs should be taken without leaving a stone unturned. Biden, Pence, Trump and others if chain of custody is found to be in the wrong then procedurally the proper ramifications should take place regardless of political affiliation.

Every process of investigating classified docs should be taken without leaving a stone unturned. Biden, Pence, Trump and others if chain of custody is found to be in the wrong then procedurally the proper ramifications should take place regardless of political affiliation.
You didn't comment on it until you were called out just now. But your post says shock that no one commented on this topic of emails. If you're going to call people out on not commenting, be a decent enough human to comment on all things that make your "team" of democrats look bad at all times.

You didn't comment on it until you were called out just now. But your post says shock that no one commented on this topic of emails. If you're going to call people out on not commenting, be a decent enough human to comment on all things that make your "team" of democrats look bad at all times.
I am not registered to the two major parties that populate most of the united states

I am not registered to the two major parties that populate most of the united states
Not everyone who aligns with the GOP is a registered republican here. But you included them in your post. I would say even if you're not democrat you are liberal aligned. So comment on them when they look crappy. You just won't do it because you don't have the balls to stand up for whats right when it makes the liberally aligned look bad. You're just looking to avoid criticism by saying nothing, doing nothing and being nothing.

You're just here to troll the GOP aligned. If you looked in the mirror you would see you're the Donald Trump Jr. of liberals on this message board.

Reactions: shu09
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT