ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Portal

Certainly fake but hope we land at least 1 or 2 impact transfers with the new Sha energy.

Would love to see it, but that looks like a fake account. Two T's in the name. The real Verbal Commits account is @VerbalCommits
The account also says that Whitmore kid just decommitted from Nova?

Certainly fake but hope we land at least 1 or 2 impact transfers with the new Sha energy.
I could definitely see him landing at least 2 impact transfers over the next 2-3 weeks.

This coaching change could not have gone any better

Are any SHU players in the portal? You would think with a coaching change there would.

Don't think we want any part of Wahab. He has a handler pulling all the strings. Two transfers in two years is a red flag.
agree. this transfer portal will normalize when coaches realize a lot of them are red flags. eventually these guys are doing themselves a diservice by entering.

Reactions: TomD82
Frank Anselem now in the portal as well. A reunion with him and Kooks possibly?
I watched Syracuse a few times this past year (reveling in their struggles) and I was not at all impressed with Anselem.

Now, if SHU got him and Grant coached him up, that would be a big man whisperer.

Grant steal your girl or shit in your meatloaf?
Have you watched our bigs? Here's a clue we play between november and march on Fox Sports. The bigs that left for pros were immediately better after they left. Mamu is a perfect example someone posted in another thread. He constantly got stuffed here and looks like a different player in G League. I understand that there will be some improvement playing for a living and more practice but in 4 years here he never learned to go up strong? That's alarming. Ike looked better in HS than now on offensive end. He's a 7'2" brick shithouse and should NEVER get rejected if he were working with a Big Man Whisperer. He can jump out of the building to block shots but can't jump to dunk?

I'm sure he's a great guy and loyal to SHU but I don't see him bringing value as a big man coach.

Have you watched our bigs? Here's a clue we play between november and march on Fox Sports. The bigs that left for pros were immediately better after they left. Mamu is a perfect example someone posted in another thread. He constantly got stuffed here and looks like a different player in G League. I understand that there will be some improvement playing for a living and more practice but in 4 years here he never learned to go up strong? That's alarming. Ike looked better in HS than now on offensive end. He's a 7'2" brick shithouse and should NEVER get rejected if he were working with a Big Man Whisperer. He can jump out of the building to block shots but can't jump to dunk?

I'm sure he's a great guy and loyal to SHU but I don't see him bringing value as a big man coach.
Since you want to emphasize the word NEVER. Shaquille O'Neal got rejected but Ike NEVER should have? Learn something new everyday on here. Thank you.

Since you want to emphasize the word NEVER. Shaquille O'Neal got rejected but Ike NEVER should have? Learn something new everyday on here. Thank you.

Wow you got me. How many time was Shaq blocked in college by 6’6” guys? Ike was blocked or altered shots more than he dunked. With his size that should not be the case. Argue that.

Wow you got me. How many time was Shaq blocked in college by 6’6” guys? Ike was blocked or altered shots more than he dunked. With his size that should not be the case. Argue that.
Please stop. It happens everywhere. Rhoden didn’t block shots of opponents big men. If you can dunk you can block a big man’s shot. It’s not like big me are releasing the ball 11 feet high and shooting down. It’s part of the game. Our big men aren’t perfect. If they were they would be one and done but the play of our big men has been a big part of the success in the Willard era.

Horton is a decent player but had some pretty serious legal troubles this year I believe. Femi Odukale is the Pitt player that interests me. He struggled this season but really flashed as a freshman. Think he could be good here.

If Sha is the right person to take us to the next level, and I believe he is , then we should be looking at the top players in the 1,000 plus transfer portal and with Sha a hot name out there now is the time to capitalize on the favorable press we’re getting.

Went to high school with Horton’s aunts and uncles and all are wonderful people. Uncle played at Georgia Tech and Cleveland Cavaliers. My very first call ever to Hall Line was to talk about Seton Hall recruiting him. Another uncle played for FDU and other uncles were good football players.

Reactions: Jwcacciola
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT