ADVERTISEMENT

Update Request

A

anon_4htvdezyfe7k9

I've been off the grid for the past month or so and I have no idea what has transpired on the Men's hoops front while I was gone. It looks like Delgado may have announced his return from what I can see, but I'm not going to have time to sort through the threads for a couple days so was wondering if someone could provide a few bullets containing any relevant updates. Last time I was online, Jordan Walker and Duval were both nearing an announcement, but haven't seen an update on that or any other recruiting or general men's hoops news for that matter. Thanks in advance for any assistance!

I've been off the grid for the past month or so and I have no idea what has transpired on the Men's hoops front while I was gone. It looks like Delgado may have announced his return from what I can see, but I'm not going to have time to sort through the threads for a couple days so was wondering if someone could provide a few bullets containing any relevant updates. Last time I was online, Jordan Walker and Duval were both nearing an announcement, but haven't seen an update on that or any other recruiting or general men's hoops news for that matter. Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Delgado is back. Duval going to duke. Walker signed with us. We're playing Indiana in the gavitt games at home

Walker signed with us, Duval signed with Duke.

Delgado nearly left and signed with Roc Nation, but decided to return for his senior season.

We play Indiana at home in the Gavitt games November 15th.

I think that's all the major news.

Assuming it wasn't something concerning keeping you off the board...CONGRATULATIONS!...

You have no idea how much stress you missed...LOL

Thanks for the updates!

I'm assuming the angst was mostly around Delgado possibly leaving? I figured Duval would be a long shot and figured it would be a pleasant surprise if he chose SHU but glad we got Walker.

we scheduled a h&h against L'ville, we're on the road this year, 12/3
it is believed that we have something set up vs VCU, thinking home game this year.

RAnthony transferred to St. Louis
We picked up a 7ft Juco, who many believe will redshirt this year.

The Walker commitment was not without some drama.
What happened exactly? From what I remember we were in the driver's seat, with the Duval announcement complicating some things, but I'm drawing a blank on what other programs were involved.

Kim Khardashian announced she is leaving Kanye and getting engaged to Angel but only if he returns to school.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT