ADVERTISEMENT

Very Sad News - Ray Arsulowicz aka Bayonne Ray

SnakeTom

May 29, 2001
Ray Arsulowicz aka Bayonne Ray on these boards suddenly passed away today. I have known Ray for many, many years. He has been with us on these message boards from the beginning & was one of the original Booster Club members. He was a great guy & super loyal Pirate fan. Deepest sympathy to his wife Chris and his family. RIP.

Tom K

Our deepest sympathy and condolences to Chris and Ray's family and friends.
May he RIP with his new Booster Club friends.

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
Ray Arsulowicz aka Bayonne Ray on these boards suddenly passed away today. I have known Ray for many, many years. He has been with us on these message boards from the beginning & was one of the original Booster Club members. He was a great guy & super loyal Pirate fan. Deepest sympathy to his wife Chris and his family. RIP.

Tom K
Prayers to Chris and his family. We were on several Booster trips with Ray and Chris - great folks, both retired teachers, and good company. 🙏

Tom K
Mother Seton pray for him. RIP.

Prayers to Chris and his family. We were on several Booster trips with Ray and Chris - great folks, both retired teachers, and good company. 🙏
FYI Ray taught at Bayonne HS for many years and also coached their girls soccer team for years.

Tom K
Rest in Peace Ray. I never met him, but remember him from way back on these boards to at least AOL and mayby even Prodigy bulletin boards.

What a horrible thing to wake up to. All of us in the Booster Club got to know Ray so well. What a great guy!

I can't imagine what Chris is going through right now and words at this time would be meaningless, but I will say this is heartbreaking news.

R.322edb4cfe19af4ff08a723fdda8cc36

Tom K
RIP. God bless family.

Thanks Snake for informing.

What a horrible thing to wake up to. All of us in the Booster Club got to know Ray so well. What a great guy!

I can't imagine what Chris is going through right now and words at this time would be meaningless, but I will say this is heartbreaking news.

R.322edb4cfe19af4ff08a723fdda8cc36
Nice post Dan. You’re a gentleman.

Christina Arszulowicz

Dear friends,
Ray Arszulowicz arrangements:
On Wednesday, July14th , the viewing will be held from 3 to 7 pm at Dzikowski, Pierce & Levis Funeral Home at 24-32 East 19th street in Bayonne.
The funeral mass will be on Thursday, July 15th, at St. John Parish, Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church at 39 East 22nd St. in Bayonne at 10:30 am.
Obituary posted on Dzikowski website.

Just spoke to Ray's wife, Chris. As you can imagine she's devastated.

Those that know Ray well please call Chris. She's alone in the house right now and is lost in thought.

If anyone needs the phone # just email me at Halldan1@comcast.net

Just seeing this now, and what awful news to find after almost a week away. Man...

Ray was a good poster here, but he was a terrific guy: kind, friendly, patient (except with bad officiating), almost professorial. I haven't been around him in a few years, but he was someone I was always glad to see. I'm so sorry for Chris. Their dynamic - Ray is quieter; Chris is a bit more out front and vocal - reminds me of my own marital situation, which makes me smile to think of it.

What a guy - I'll certainly miss him.

Reactions: mbraue and SnakeTom
Very sorry to hear this news. Enjoyed reading his posts. He was a member of the Pirate family. RIP Ray. My sincere condolences to his wife, Chris and family.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT