ADVERTISEMENT

Very Sad News - Ray Arsulowicz aka Bayonne Ray

Just a quick anecdote about Ray & Chris. We were on a Booster Club Bus trip to an away game in West Virginia. There were about 70 or 80 of us Pirate fans in our group and of course surrounded by Mountaineer fans in their arena. Ray was yelling and screaming at the WV coach and also the refs who were hosing us. Chris trying to calm him down points out that we were in West Virginia & these people have guns. At this point a WV fan sitting in front of them turns around and says "you're absolutely right about that mam". Ray suddenly realizing that we were in enemy territory quieted down just a bit.

Ray was a really good guy and will be missed by all of us that knew him.

Tom K

Just a reminder

On Wednesday, July14th , the viewing will be held from 3 to 7 pm at Dzikowski, Pierce & Levis Funeral Home at 24-32 East 19th street in Bayonne.

HARTY9 and I will be there around 3PM.

Harty and I went early at 3PM so we might have missed most of those that came afterwards.

Ray looked great, Dressed well surrounded by many, many boutiques of flowers.

He had a pocketful of SHU mementos (unseen to the public) in his jacket and other SHU stuff in the back of the casket. The school meant that much to him.

Chris was there along with Ray's brother.

He's being buried right about now and my heart goes out to him and his wife. Life is so precious. Do not waste a second of it.

So Sorry to hear this. May the memories of this wonderful man help those who loved him .

Reactions: Halldan1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT