ADVERTISEMENT

VP Debate

Timmy got his clock cleaned and big lie on being in china when violent protests happened when he was really in Nebraska was a kill shot.

It was nice to see civility being restored to a debate.

I think Walz did his best to come off as a likable nice guy, but it was the JD Vance show last night. If nothing else, he made himself the front runner for 2028. He has the “it” factor that very few people in modern politics possess.

• Haha
Reactions: silkcitypirate
It was nice to see civility being restored to a debate.

I think Walz did his best to come off as a likable nice guy, but it was the JD Vance show last night. If nothing else, he made himself the front runner for 2028. He has the “it” factor that very few people in modern politics possess.
No chance he is a chameleon

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
the 30 mins i watched it was clear waltz not only knew what he was talking about, clearly had common sense , but also had past experience and examples to prove each point.

jd vance came across like a well spoken idiot with no actual answers to the questions he recieved, instead opting for attacking "kamala's" regime.

that being said i really wish trump would act more like vance. and kamala more like walsh. it was so much more..... normal.

Both Vance and Walz had their moments both good and bad.The moderators who choose the questions were biased towards the Democrats.If theres to be another debate it has to be on Fox to cast some resemblance to fairness in the debate series.Otherwise forget it.

Let's face it most people have their minds made up at this point one way or the other.Time to vote.

Both Vance and Walz had their moments both good and bad.The moderators who choose the questions were biased towards the Democrats.If theres to be another debate it has to be on Fox to cast some resemblance to fairness in the debate series.Otherwise forget it.

Let's face it most people have their minds made up at this point one way or the other.Time to vote.
why are people always complaining about biased against reps? they open their mouth the most and get checked on it. and if they were as great as you think why wouldnt they just ace their answers? theyre right after all rihht?

vp debates are usless. thats for certain.

why are people always complaining about biased against reps? they open their mouth the most and get checked on it. and if they were as great as you think why wouldnt they just ace their answers? theyre right after all rihht?

Because even those in the media admit that the MSM outlets pretty much all lean left. That shouldn’t surprise you.

Reactions: shu09

Their are 6 primary media outlets on TV and only one is conservative.The other five are liberal and steer things to their POV,

I thought Norah was pretty good. Margaret Brennan was her typical biased self.
It's wild that these things have now turned into 3 v 1 exercises. Maybe once we are finally rid of freaking Trump things will return to normal. This was at least one step in the right direction with the conduct of the two candidates, their willingness to actually agreeing to what the other said at times and the like.

Debates don't move the needle, really, unless it is a Biden disaster like back in June. VP debates even less than Presidential debates.

Walz had his moments, but he was really nervous at the beginning, and his lack of taking interviews and questions basically since he was named VP definitely showed IMO. Whereas Vance does this stuff all the time, and routinely goes into biased interviews and unfavorable waters. It showed.

For those who think Vance is some kind of dummy...I'll never get that, but it's the world we live in I suppose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT