ADVERTISEMENT

WBB taking on SJU - game thread

Terrible non-foul called on Daisha, her second, just above 13 minutes.

Under 12 SJU leads 13-9

We are under shooting on a lot of shots. No rhythm just now.

But now up 16-13.
This post was edited on 3/9 6:56 PM by TheBluePirate

I've only seen them play maybe 5 or 6 times so I'm not going to profess to be any sort of expert on this team. But it sure seems to me every time I see them that for all the attention paid to our "Big 3" when this team is really playing well it's always Johnson who's right in the middle of it.

That young woman who is on fire is Janee Johnson with four 3-pointers, a Seton Hall player who didn't even get Honorable Mention.

44-29, and SJU has to call time out and Bozzella yells, that is right, this is what we do!

Excellent game so far. They can't let up. It doesn't look like they're considering letting up! 44-29 17 minutes left.

We lead 46-33 at the under 16.

Do not underestimate how Chizzy's development has helped the team.

56-42. Under 12. Turned into a track meet for two minutes. I thought Tony might call a time out to stop the surge. A little nervous right now.

68-51 as we wind down.

Again, Chizzy caught a ball she never caught before. She still does not have great hands, but she is so improved that she must be covered.

Good minutes by Inman while Tab has to sit.

Tab coming back in at 3:37 left. They are going to press hard. We remember both games of the season.

You gotta love Tony...great pick up of his speech in the huddle. Great inspiration!!! A

Flat out great hire, lets start the keep " Tony " fund.

This guy will be on everyones list.

Originally posted by HALL85:
You gotta love Tony...great pick up of his speech in the huddle. Great inspiration!!! A
I literally didnt know what I was watching. I was in awe. We have coaches that can do that?

JK. Tony has led this team to some insane comebacks. The girls know they are never out of a game. Unfortunately the mens team understand and believe the opponent is never out of the game.

This girls team keeps the pedal to the medal. Awesome.

Blue with about 3 minutes when it was cut to 12. I got scared - flashbacks of the game at Walsh. All fouls on SHU, none of StJ.

Let's go into the finals pumped!

Awesome job Tony & Co!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT