ADVERTISEMENT

Weather is Political

Mikie is gonna have a strong campaign and backing
Mikie is a former Blue Dog (are there any left??) who has gone left and based her last win almost exclusively on abortion. If she were still a student at the Naval Academy during her last campaign..... she would have been expelled for honor violations the way she lied about her opponent's statements and positions. She played the abortion card the way most dems do.

https://www.who.int/news/item/02-03...revalence-of-anxiety-and-depression-worldwide

You used to talk about the upcoming "daunting" amount of suicide deaths... but suicides after Covid were about the same is before Covid.
I'd agree that Isolation in theory is bad... I just think that for the most part, people adapted and then moved on. Not seeing evidence of collateral damage that you have referred to here many times.

Just as much as you did when you said that no one defending the DOE speaks volumes.

I'm not going to defend the department of education because I don't agree with everything they do... though I think what's lost here so far is that the department of education did not start because our educational system was great. It started because we were failing. I'd certainly argue that education in the US is better today than it was in the 70's. Test scores would generally support that, but I wouldn't argue that we could not have done better.
But it’s outlived it’s usefulness.

https://blog.prepscholar.com/average-sat-scores-over-time

Test scores virtually unchanged since formation of the DOE.

Last edited:
Not really. Any time anything questions if it was possible, they usually get something wrong.
Like the design of the car where Kennedy would be sitting higher and to the left of Connelly, or that Connolly was in fact turned to the right and not straight forward. The physics of the bullet hitting Connolly also would have been different if it had not been slowed by going through Kennedy first.

Three bullets were fired, the first missed, Connolly turned towards the sound and the 2nd shot hit both of them. The third killed Kennedy.
Sorry a bullet that hits 2 people and comes out only slightly altered from it's original state doesn't make sense adding on the film shows the head going back and to the left which isn't common for a bullet coming from behind.

Sorry a bullet that hits 2 people and comes out only slightly altered from it's original state doesn't make sense adding on the film shows the head going back and to the left which isn't common for a bullet coming from behind.

Doubling down on not understanding something so it must be fake… research what that bullet would look like after going through soft tissue.

Also, the idea that there is a conspiracy but they don’t consider what a bullet would look like afterwards is pretty silly.

you can trace the bullet in the camera stills after it hit him. It goes forward.

That’s talking about the first year of the pandemic, when millions around the world were dying. Of course depression and anxiety would increase during that time.

That has nothing to do with the situation today and if there are any lasting impacts from the period of time where people were isolating.
But there’s been a long term hangover. That’s the first article I came across. Anyone in healthcare will tell you that. It’s still a problem.

Doubling down on not understanding something so it must be fake… research what that bullet would look like after going through soft tissue.

Also, the idea that there is a conspiracy but they don’t consider what a bullet would look like afterwards is pretty silly.

you can trace the bullet in the camera stills after it hit him. It goes forward.

Pretty silly to believe all things when the autopsy was completely botched, over 100 witnesses and investigators went missing and seeing how easily Oswald was killed by a guy who said there would be fireworks that day.

Reactions: shu09
But there’s been a long term hangover. That’s the first article I came across. Anyone in healthcare will tell you that. It’s still a problem.

At some point it would show up somewhere in a data or a study. College students are showing decent improvement in mental health.

Pretty silly to believe all things when the autopsy was completely botched, over 100 witnesses and investigators went missing and seeing how easily Oswald was killed by a guy who said there would be fireworks that day.

I didn’t say you have to believe everything. You just posted a couple of the crazier points.

One bullet could absolutely have gone through two people and come out with minimal damage to the bullet.

The bullet that hit Kennedy in the head absolutely came from behind.

That doesn’t mean that Oswald acted alone, or there is no broader conspiracy there. I have no idea. The multiple shooters is a flawed argument especially if you think one was in front of Kennedy.

At some point it would show up somewhere in a data or a study. College students are showing decent improvement in mental health.

But it is…

Even the link you cited showed that the improvements have been modest. Here’s a link that is more inclusive.

“Clinical depression had been slowly rising in the U.S. prior to the COVID-19 pandemic but has jumped notably in its wake. Social isolation, loneliness, fear of infection, psychological exhaustion (particularly among front-line responders such as healthcare workers), elevated substance abuse and disruptions in mental health services have all likely played a role. While experiences of significant daily loneliness have subsided in the past two years amid widespread vaccinations and a slow return to normalcy, elevated loneliness experiences during the pandemic likely played a substantive role in increasing the rates of the longer-term, chronic nature of depression. Currently, 17% of U.S. adults report experiencing significant loneliness “yesterday,” projecting to an estimated 44 million people.”

https://news.gallup.com/poll/505745/depression-rates-reach-new-highs.aspx

Mikie is a former Blue Dog (are there any left??) who has gone left and based her last win almost exclusively on abortion. If she were still a student at the Naval Academy during her last campaign..... she would have been expelled for honor violations the way she lied about her opponent's statements and positions. She played the abortion card the way most dems do.

Mikie is a disgrace. Pretended to be middle of the road in order to get elected originally, now showing her true leftist colors after they gerrymandered her district in her favor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT