ADVERTISEMENT

Well Reffed Game

I'm cracking up reading this thread. Two of the officials on last night's game were on the call for the Creighton triple OT game that so many posters here ripped them for.
Maybe they figured it out and changed for the better . The 3rd and lead ref set the tone .

Reactions: HallX2
I'm cracking up reading this thread. Two of the officials on last night's game were on the call for the Creighton triple OT game that so many posters here ripped them for.
You suck on some lemons before you come on here? You the guy on HalLine last night who said Kadary should leave and SJU would be a good spot for him? That was crazy.

You’re a long time fan. Enjoy the moment.

You suck on some lemons before you come on here? You the guy on HalLine last night who said Kadary should leave and SJU would be a good spot for him? That was crazy.

You’re a long time fan. Enjoy the moment.

The hypocrisy of some on this board provides me all the entertainment i need.

The Wild card is Pat Driscoll, the 3rd ref. He was absolutely seething at the end of regulation in Creighton the game when the crowd was chanting loudly, ref you suck. Breeding wannabe.

The Wild card is Pat Driscoll, the 3rd ref. He was absolutely seething at the end of regulation in Creighton the game when the crowd was chanting loudly, ref you suck. Breeding wannabe.

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of Pat's work. But he does get a lot of big assignments.

Or maybe the January game really wasn't that poorly officiated and posters were just mad Seton Hall lost, looking for someone to blame.
Did you watch that game? At this point you’re just looking to start some shit. Enough.

Did you watch that game?

I watched all 55 minutes. Refs missed calls against both teams, no different than most games. No game is officiated perfectly. The biased fans on this site just looked for an outlet to blame after a tough, close loss. Rather than blaming Seton Hall for blowing multiple leads at home, fans went after the easy target: the refs.

And now two months later they're praising the same guys because a blowout win was officiated well in their eyes. Too funny!

Or maybe the January game really wasn't that poorly officiated and posters were just mad Seton Hall lost, looking for someone to blame.
The 5 second call clearly missed. The bogus foul on the kadary steal too.

And the missed us fouling ashford o his game tying layup. And they missed a double hack on kalk by dre and jaden.

The 5 second call is made and game is over.

not a lot of sports betting for the NIT
There was in the Bahamas during the first two rounds. The Book at the Baha Mar had a large number of bettors on the NIT games especially SHU vs. North Texas. To be fair though people were also betting on college wrestling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT