ADVERTISEMENT

Will he still get his Emmy???

Very vague allegations. However, who knows if it’s true or not. What I do know is that sexual harassment comes in all flavors. False allegations also come out in all flavors as well.

It is curious is that she chose to expose that Cuomo sexually harassed her for years but provides no details of how and when. What’s more telling is that she does not want reporters to contact her. Why not? You made the allegation publicly. Now it’s time to give details to expose him. If that’s the truth.

Misogynist???...lol

Did you feel the same way about Blaise Ford?

#BelieveWomen

(except when the accusations are against democrats the media likes)

Reactions: shufan1993
#BelieveWomen

I need all facts before making a judgement. But this post made me laugh @shu09. Too true. But if its true, cuomo is an absolute disgrace.

#BelieveWomen

Not from me. Her allegations should be looked into, and if she is found to be credible, Cuomo should be gone. The talk on Twitter is that she was got the only one, so if this is true, I hope more come out to support her claim. It’s difficult for women to come forward with something like this and have their past torn apart looking for any way to make her less credible.

Reactions: shu09
so she accuses him , with no sort of explanation, and refuses to speak about it? hope it doesnt hurt her bourough president bid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT