ADVERTISEMENT

Willard today...

PirateSal

All World
Gold Member
Jul 28, 2001
Anyone notice anything different about Willard today??? Hands behind his back and no CLAPPING.

i guess he forgot to take his organic enthusiasm pill at the team meal

Look, no matter what you still want to have compassion for the person. We're not happy with the results, but we're a Catholic school and you don't want to see any person have a miserable experience. This poor guy gets scrutinized for everything he says or all aspects of his body language. Yes, he is compensated at a level that most of us can't identify with, but I'm sure the guy truly wants the program to succeed. I think the criticism of the "coaching" is more than fair. I'm not sure the other stuff is warranted. If he acted in a class manner as a representative of Seton Hall at Georgetown that's all we could ask for. He's been a good guy going back to the Herb Pope illness early in his tenure at The Hall.

Yes he is a good person and that has been recognized and is appreciated.

Nonetheless, I would have preferred to see a little coaching when we are down 6 with the ball and 56 seconds left on the clock.

I certainly never personally attacked Willard and never the players. I just love THE HALL and simply want us back to being a highly competitive team. It can be done with the right coach. Rememeber no coach PJ Willard Regan no one is bigger than the program. your right he gets a ton of money and in 5 years no return. Simply time for a change. Nothing personal against him. But really enough is enough with this program. We have no choice but to change. But have my doubts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT