ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldn’t this be fun?

Since it will be played at the Rock though, take advantage of the STH presale and buy every ticket you can afford. Then resell your extras at 5x the price and donate your profits to Onward Setonia. If they open the upper bowl, rinse and repeat. Heck, do it for UConn too.

Will it sell off our home advantage? Possibly. Will help out NIL war chest? Yes.

Reactions: Bluebeard
Since it will be played at the Rock though, take advantage of the STH presale and buy every ticket you can afford. Then resell your extras at 5x the price and donate your profits to Onward Setonia. If they open the upper bowl, rinse and repeat. Heck, do it for UConn too.

Will it sell off our home advantage? Possibly. Will help out NIL war chest? Yes.

That sounds like a plan for Onward Setonia to execute versus all on individuals. I hope that they have some investment strategies rather than letting it all sit in a checking account so to speak until it's time to pay someone.

That sounds like a plan for Onward Setonia to execute versus all on individuals. I hope that they have some investment strategies rather than letting it all sit in a checking account so to speak until it's time to pay someone.
I do think they should partner with a ticket broker with a deal structured around the broker donating a portion of profits to Onward Setonia for NIL.

Unless I'm missing something that would make it impermissible, I believe it's the most sustainable NIL system there is as the broker would be uniquely motivated to invest on NIL because they would see an easily attributable ROI from it. Better team = more valuable inventory = they make more money. And the sky's the ceiling considering we play in a building with ~10k extra seats the we don't even think about touching right now.

Sick and tired of people complaining about not being able to compete in NIL arms race, yet they don’t donate.

I think St. John's game at Walsh would be golden. All proceeds from game goes to NIL.

I think St. John's game at Walsh would be golden. All proceeds from game goes to NIL.
Let's see, forgo the additional income of 8500 more ticket sales and take all the profit from the game out of the athletic department? Sounds like a plan.

Wouldn't it be fun if the new 7-3 recruit blocked Richmonds game winning shot attemp at the buzzer? Preserving a pirate victory?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT