ADVERTISEMENT

Your tax dollars at work

Plus that climate change is real and covid 19 is a deadly pandemic. Maybe they deserve more credit than they are often afforded.
Yep, climate been changing for 5 billion years earth has been earth. Thats news?

Yep, climate been changing for 5 billion years earth has been earth. Thats news?

No one would argue that the climate never changed prior to humans being here.

There is some natural cyclical activity which impacts the climate. Like Sunspots for example.
Then there is some non natural activity which impacts the climate like an asteroid hitting the earth.
The question is, are humans living through cyclical activity or will humans be the cause of non natural activity which will accelerate or worsen what would have been the natural cycle?

If you're certain of that answer, you're guessing.

If you're not certain of that answer, you can just not care about the issue at all because you will be dead by the time it matters if you're wrong, or someone has convinced you we can't do anything about it... or you can think that we should err on the side of caution and promote polices that will lessen our potential impact, provide cleaner air, cleaner water, greater energy independence, create jobs, etc.. etc...

If you're certain of that answer, you're guessing.

This is probably correct. But the problem is, those who push the climate extremism agenda are dead certain that they are right.

This is probably correct. But the problem is, those who push the climate extremism agenda are dead certain that they are right.

That's true and it is like a religious belief in that way.

I'm not certain in my view. I think there is some science to support the fact that greenhouse gasses trap heat, and human activity has been creating more. I just can't say for certain what that leads to and if our environment is capable of self correcting or not.

I wouldn't necessarily support climate change initiatives if I didn't also believe in all of the other positive outcomes from the initiatives beyond trying to control the climate.

then its another question if what harm is it being right and what harm is it being wrong?

Even if you are a member of the climate religion please note Cardinal John Kerry admitted if the US ( where emissions have been decreasing for about 20 years ) did everything he wanted and China did nothing we would be in no better position than today.Got to agree with the Cardinal.Besides AOC says the world will end in 12 years so eat, drink and be marry.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT