ADVERTISEMENT

April recruiting

While I agree with Zagoria’s point, I could do without the snide comment at the end

Does SHU have a chance, doubtful but, you might as well take a shot as he could be a huge difference maker on next year’s team
There is a better chance of me and Halldan1 both dating Victoria Secret Super Models vs Emoni Bates coming to South Orange. Thank you, next.

Reactions: williaza01
We all live in a microwave society seeking instant gratification. But life seldom works that way and many of us lack the required patience.

I did when I was younger, so although I don't agree with many here now I certainly understand their feeling as they do.

We all live in a microwave society seeking instant gratification. But life seldom works that way and many of us lack the required patience.

I did when I was younger, so although I don't agree with many here now I certainly understand their feeling as they do.
21-27….that was Jay Wright’s BE record after his first three seasons at Villanova (after a very good run at Hostra). Patience isn’t forever but we need to be realistic and give Sha the support and space to be successful.

All these offers in such a short time by Holloway, yet we still have posters questioning his focus while attending events such as the recent Devils' game the other evening.

Not quite sure why, but I just sense a different vibe with our recruiting notes meaning more optimism. Maybe it’s because Holloway just seems more charismatic than Willard and having been a high profile recruit himself doesn’t hurt

I’d say at this point in late April SHU won’t be a Tournament team next season. That’s not the end of the world. Most get it. On the other hand we still have to see how the roster changes. It does appear that 2023 might see some outstanding recruits brought into the mix.

Last edited:
It’s interesting. None committed, but I haven’t seen this many HS players saying we are on their lists, particularly some smaller lists…..ever! Sha is definitely doing something. Closing is another thing, but there is definite consideration that I have never seen before, and it is not all out of the portal. Given time, it’s a numbers game. I would like to hear from Bryan how we are going to deal with the NIL, and that could throw a wrench into everything, but I like the volume of interest. Waiting for the results.

Reactions: pokeyshu
It’s interesting. None committed, but I haven’t seen this many HS players saying we are on their lists, particularly some smaller lists…..ever! Sha is definitely doing something. Closing is another thing, but there is definite consideration that I have never seen before, and it is not all out of the portal. Given time, it’s a numbers game. I would like to hear from Bryan how we are going to deal with the NIL, and that could throw a wrench into everything, but I like the volume of interest. Waiting for the results.
Isn’t NIL a function of rich alums who will pay for endorsements even when the only response is not from their “customers” but in their alma mater’s NCAA record?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT