ADVERTISEMENT

April recruiting

Honestly did not read it and just saw Seton Hall and transfer and posted it during my lunch break.Yes I know it is fake. Thanks for catching it.

Honestly did not read it and just saw Seton Hall and transfer and posted it during my lunch break.Yes I know it is fake. Thanks for catching it.
Thank you for sharing updates you find. Some here appreciate your posts and understand you are not being paid to proof read, check sources of every post, some recognize you and others like you help this pirate community with folks not as Twitter savvy.

I don’t understand why so many people are constantly angry in their posts often attacking fellow pirate posters.

Thank you for sharing updates you find. Some here appreciate your posts and understand you are not being paid to proof read, check sources of every post, some recognize you and others like you help this pirate community with folks not as Twitter savvy.

I don’t understand why so many people are constantly angry in their posts often attacking fellow pirate posters.

Just would like to echo the thanks for always aggregating internet recruiting info. It's one of the threads I look for first when I log on. And the more the merrier, I don't think it's a reasonable expectation for you to fact check all the posts your seeing.

Thank you. I do appreciate when someone knows that a tweet is fake and points it out in a respectful way. Others are just bitter in their own life (and/or in some aspect of their team) and like to stir the pot. Plain and simple.

btw if you see multiple posts from me in a short period of time, I definitely did not proofread the entire content.

Reactions: JRSlim2284
Tweets are unavailable to me. Can someone post what is stated in the above posts. Thank you.

Tweets are unavailable to me. Can someone post what is stated in the above posts. Thank you.
If you click on the tweet, the link will take you to the tweet in Twitter.

You do not have to have a Twitter account to read the tweet.

Ok , now I'm really dizzy! Does someone know who is really going to be in South Orange next fall playing basketball in a blue jersey for coach Halloway?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT