ADVERTISEMENT

August recruiting tweets

Sami. he's pretty good and I think we should concentrate more on the teams that offered than his ranking by 247/Sports or Rivals.
Of course. I trust the staff and other staffs I see listed. It was more of a reflection on some of the ridiculousness of some on the board regarding rankings and stars.

I’d take him tomorrow!

Given we have two spots max, and I assume will save one for someone else, interesting to have them visit together.

Yeah we were out with him after his visit which was puzzling because we really pushed hard. That said Steven was a very good get and we're strong with Timberlake.

That is how visits are supposed to work. If you are not interested, then you need to say so. Obviously something turned him off, and that is ok. Learning to move on is very important for everyone involved. We will be ok without him. If we don't get a big fish or one of our long time targets with the last ship, we need to hold it until the spring. No need for Loyola Maryland competition on recruits ever again.

Yeah we were out with him after his visit which was puzzling because we really pushed hard. That said Steven was a very good get and we're strong with Timberlake.

That is how visits are supposed to work. If you are not interested, then you need to say so. Obviously something turned him off, and that is ok. Learning to move on is very important for everyone involved. We will be ok without him. If we don't get a big fish or one of our long time targets with the last ship, we need to hold it until the spring. No need for Loyola Maryland competition on recruits ever again.

Pretty sure our their 1, 2 and 3 kids are no longer anywhere near Loyola MD level. All seem to have very high/high major interest.

Nice Dalton Soffer reference. You can let that go as we are in a much better place when it comes to recruiting. We might not get all of our top targets but I think we have a good staff in place and the program is on the right trajectory.

Last edited:
Reactions: deheremike
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT