ADVERTISEMENT

Booster Club June 26 - Day at the Track

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Monmouth Racetrack - Sunday June 26
12:00 noon til 6:00 PM

Members $60.00 -- Non Members $70.00 -- Children $30.00

Reservations MUST be made no later than Wednesday, June 20.

Cost includes

* Admission to Track/Picnic Area
* Racing Program
* Snacks
* Salad, Fruits, Cheese, Buffalo Chicken Wings
* Sausage & Peppers, Meatballs, Backed Zita, 6 Fott Sub Sandwich
*Cake & Cookies
* Beer, Wine, Soda, Bottled Water
* Raffle Prizes including signed SHU BB Paraphernalia

Multiple members of both the men's & women's basketball staffs will be in attendance.
The individuals will be noted in this thread in the coming weeks

For more information call after 6PM:
Vince 908 647 6042 OR Sal 908 217 5384

Make checks payable to:
Seton Hall Booster Club
c/o Vince Zingara
3 Fox Hill Dr West
Warren, NJ 07059

Note your name, the total attending, phone # and Email address

From Pesto Pirate....

Please be aware that the club is running a fabulous promotion for all you rabid fans and rival board posters that have not as of yet become members of our passionate, strong SHU team supporting club. All event paying non members, in addition to gaining admission to this wonderful event, will be given an initial one year's full regular dues paying membership into our club. (Annual regular dues is $60.00.) An annual membership also includes a complimentary Seton Hall fan based gift.

I consider myself fortunate to have been involved with this club since it's founding back in the early 1980s. Over the years I have made many new friends, gone to many wonderful club dinner functions and have been on many great trips, supporting my loved SHU Pirate basketball team. The core running basis of the club, fellow posters Tom, Sal & Vinnie do an equally fabulous job running all of our events. If you like to converse on Pirate basketball on this site, think how much better it would be, getting to personally know some of your fellow posters, and then doing the same thing, while looking that person straight in the eye!

This is a great deal - Fill out the application - Come to the event - All of us in the club look forward to your joining us, now and in the future!

GO PIRATES!

First confirms for the event

@TonyBozzella
rMNDQzlt_400x400.jpg

@LaUrEn_DeFaLcO
kOvpZG5Q_400x400.jpg

@NickDiPillo
q-2qnpsP_400x400.jpg

Just got confirmation that Shaheen Holloway will be attending.

Look for more coaches to be listed in the coming days.

-acaf1aebfca4fb20.JPG

Another confirmation.

Fred Hill will be in attendance.

13902782-mmmain.jpg

It's a GREAT day...don't miss it!

For a change you are spot on.

Seriously, it is a great time. Vinnie and Sal do their usual excellent job, as they do with all Booster Club functions.

Oh, I almost forgot--halltheway, you're the best! :p

Reactions: buzzershot
You can pay at the track but please call Vince 908 647 6042 OR Sal 908 217 5384 after 6PM:

They have to order a lot of food and drink so they need to know how many people will be in attendance.

When is the last day to confirm? Flyer says Wed. June 20th. Wednesday is June 22.

Wednesday June 22. If that's a problem just call Vinnie or Sal and they'll try and work out something for you.

You can then pay at the track.

Kids are welcome and have a great time. As it says, $30 for kids. I bring my nephews.

The children will love the event. The picnic itself is great but being so close to the finish line as the horses come galloping down the stretch is awesome.

Great way to spend quality time with the kids on a Sunday.

Reactions: buzzershot
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT