ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread - Our Pirates Take on the Friars

TT is so soft and crafty around the basket should put all of his focus down there.

Brodie baby!
great dunk but then 2 poss. after he got cute shooting out of his range. What is bugging me is we have a chance to keep going up by 9 or 10 and throw Eli Manning passes down court to a TO and they score.. I want that seperation

Reactions: catholicman
Hall leads 28-25 under 4 minutes.. Good defense in first half. I think McKnights had a rough half on offense.. should be a bigger lead.

Thought the same thing watching them. Can't give them the lead or reason to gain any.

Our team is very interesting, are we not good enough to put teams away thus resulting in continual close game finishes? Or are we just not experienced enough to insert the dagger when time is upon us?

Reactions: IronKaz1
Our team is very interesting, are we not good enough to put teams away thus resulting in continual close game finishes? Or are we just not experienced enough to insert the dagger when time is upon us?
ray you are so correct cannot put em away

Providence is not good. Gonna have to figure out a way to win this game somehow.

surfer boy starting to own us like that Xavier guy SLASH, 9 - 0 run now?

Definitely not what you want to see. PC is horrific. Luckily we are a 2nd half team

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT