ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread - Our Pirates Take on the Friars

Not going to complain about willard hes been amazing this year just a few puzzling subs but its w/e love this teams response. Finish the job

Reactions: SHUMA04
Hall leads 33-30 at half.

I think Kevin has to trust Nelson a bit more. His minutes are few.

We play good and bad, but nothing in between at times.

How impressive is Brodie? This kid has to get more time. He is a load down low and has some surprising athleticism

Reactions: SHUMA04
Speculation but with powell sitting more than usual wonder if he is under the weather. Just a thought.

Shuathlete you're a moron thats my opinion. Don't think there is any place to joke about mental illness sorry.
i dont know if he meant that literally Seton, he's very cerebral, slow motion and swishes the craziest shots and than sort of goes into time out, if i was to say anything, i would say he doesnt get pissed, if something goes wrong he just comes back and relaxes next play, good problem in a way

This game for Providence is probably the first must-win game for a BE team this season. Can't go 0-4 with games at Marquette and Xavier coming up next game. As Mrpyratee stated, they don't seem to believe in themselves.

I don't think so Iron. Its not funny. See below

"Im starting to think, not being rude or mean, that there is a mental illness with thompson."
yes, maybe he had a couple Jack D's , he's a big fan from what I know, TT good guy, i wish things didnt bother me so much haha! true story

I still think if Taurean started he would be running it, when he comes off the bench he tries to make the most of the time, im sure some of you guys played sports, when you get in you wanna make a splash

OK guys, second half is ours. let's win this one by 10 or more for a change. These close games are killing me.

Brodie looks a lot more accomplished than I expected. Only a freshman!
Playing solid ball which is all you can ask. Normally a freshman that big is a walking foul machine, but he’s got decent footwork.

TT is always entertaining, he is like Manny being Manny! I do wish he stayed more under the basket, but when i see him drive from the top of the key and finish I want to see him get more PT.

When did i say he wasnt a good guy? I have been one of the biggest thompson supporters. Im not being malicious by any means. I've never seen anyone play like thompson in my entire sports fandom.

I quote our Board Admin. Snaketom "im sick of these close games bad for health" ..................

Let me guess. Another game that comes right down to end. We love playing close ones. All good as long as we win.

Reactions: LBP43
can we get some Nelson at the pg position and get some movement on offense? Rhoden isn't the answer and either is Shavar

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT