ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Pirates vs. Nova

Bad start to Super Bowl Sunday. Oh well. Nova seems to always shoot great vs. us. Got to find five more win’s between regular season and BET.

12-11 what are they desperate about not making the NIT? this isnt some bubble on the line team

I think it's just reverting to what they are. League coaching/scouting has caught up to them. Plus, Villanova has underperformed all season and is desperate. Law of averages.
Guess so

We get blown out/have lots of total non competitive games in the 1+ year Sha era

Reactions: shu09
Or maybe just a bad game?

No, this is Seton Hall basketball. Low IQ and erratic. They greatly overperformed for a month from the UConn game to the St. John's game. It was fun while it lasted. I expect a revert to the mean down the stretch. It already started with a lackluster win against a bad Georgetown team.

Reactions: Gohall129
Coming back from 15 down with Nova style of play is tall order. Of course not over but will take great performance in second half. First four minutes will tell story if we have any shot.

how many 3's will we allow them to make? big east record worthy? I went to early Church Mass today so I can be home to watch us play, I should have just went to the regular one I always goto if they dont care why should I?????

Reactions: King of S
No, this is Seton Hall basketball. Low IQ and erratic. They greatly overperformed for a month from the UConn game to the St. John's game. It was fun while it lasted. I expect a revert to the mean down the stretch. It already started with a lackluster win against a bad Georgetown team.
Keep pushing your narrative. I’ll make sure to let you know when you’re wrong. Hopefully as early as today if we come back and win. Villanova doesn’t exactly have the best track record with closing out games under Neptune.

• Haha
Reactions: shu09
Way to many unforced turnover. Everybody kills us with 3s. And as always no consistent scorer . Very bad half in all facets of the game. If we do not cut it to under 10 in the 1st 5 mins we are DONE.

Neptune will be 3-0 vs us after today, his name is not Jay W...... he blows compared 2 him and we still cant beat em

You just can't give up 15 made FGs in the first half of a big game. At some point they need to use Coleman as an offensive option. Richmond is going to the rim strong, but he is allowed to dish to the wings. All the other PG's in the league do it. Wusu is scoring one basket per half. Not enough from your three in the BigEast. Sha not calling timeout after down 10 and especially to 13???

Long way back here. Hopefully, Sha is lighting into them. Dawes can shoot us back in.

What a gutless display by all involved players and coaches!!! At least come out with some fire in the second half!!!

We have not been the same team since the Creighton game. When I walked out of the Rock last Wednesday evening, I said that was not an NCAA team I just watched.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT