ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Pirates vs. Nova

Coming back from 15 down with Nova style of play is tall order. Of course not over but will take great performance in second half. First four minutes will tell story if we have any shot.
They’re not very good frankly, but we’ve certainly made them feel a lot better about themselves.

So…there’s that…

Reactions: Jerry1992
what are they hungry for though? the NIT? they are 12-11
They're just outside the projected field. Feels like they have to win today to keep any hope alive for a bid. They'll be in the mix if they get to 11 or 12 BE wins. They have a fairly favorable schedule down the stretch.

Well if the "desperate team" excuse works, lets see what happens Wednesday night vs Xavier who humliated us last time, this games an anomoly already, NOVA owns us in PA forever and ever AMEN

Lets start with the unforced turnovers. Teams make our defense scatter. Whens the last time weve moved the ball and made a defense run for their lives

im just pissed, we cant beat them when they SUCK at home, im sick of losing to them in PA every damn year no matter what their record is , its amazing, I never seen anything like it were like 1-30 their, its a damn basketball court not Heaven

We have not been the same team since the Creighton game. When I walked out of the Rock last Wednesday evening, I said that was not an NCAA team I just watched.

Yep. That was a game they needed to win and really blew it. Up 10 in regulation, up 5 in OT, couldn't close it out.

Reactions: TomD82
No, this is Seton Hall basketball. Low IQ and erratic. They greatly overperformed for a month from the UConn game to the St. John's game. It was fun while it lasted. I expect a revert to the mean down the stretch. It already started with a lackluster win against a bad Georgetown team.
A bad game is a 6 point win at home vs Gtown

this isn’t even an attempt at basketball. Not getting the ball inside. Standing around. Open 3s. Seton hall wins when we get to the hoop. We’re not even trying

Reactions: shu09
Gillen sucks at announcing should have stayed with coaching with his WOOOAH

This seems like a typical Seton Hall game. Get down big early, turn up the defense and make a run, then eventually fall short by 4-8 points.

hausen averages 4.4 ppg for his career whoever said hes the best shooter in the Big East ?

If we found out they were all out late at a party and are hungover, I wouldn't be surprised!

halftime did nothing, play with pride, neptune doesnt know what hes doing

3 point shooting disparity is huge. Nova much better ball movement. Sloppy passing by hall.

A little bit of life and Neptune calls a TO right away. Not sure what Sha was waiting for in the 1st half.

Reactions: SOpirate
no, NOVA just keeps making shots right now that they didnt do all season

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT