ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

Wow we suck again, last night we had a purpose, I feel like we looked at their record today and figured EH WELL WIN... Shavar is AWFUL

It's Long time. The season depends on not turning it over every possession

We have to get Sandro involved more. I will take going down 5. I will say Ike has been great. His post move was amazing. It he can do that all year next year watch out.

Shavar if he drives and they don't collapse for a kick out he needs to dribble back out

Hard to understand how much reynolds has regressed 4 turnovers in first 12 minutes have to go to long reynolds has no confidence.

These guys can’t deliver passes on target, either. Makes a huge difference if there’s no turnover on the play.

we thought we win ONE game and were good cuz 11-12 Gtown was bs, nope they pissing all over us

Love Shavar but first he knocks Aiken out of the game in practice and then is creating more turnovers than a bakery here! Double whammy! Gotta pull it together, come on Shavar!

Love the guys on here who said "Gtowns Legs would tire out" my ass they are playing and shooting 3's like they been off all month

Reactions: flconticello
The only way we will win is to get these guys in foul trouble now , really

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT