ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

I love the people who claimed they would have no legs today, they playing so fresh, we playing like we played on wednesday

This is a carbon copy of the last game vs them. They’re gonna take a lot of free throws.

Essentially playing without a point guard is killing us. No rhythm to the offense. Started to do some good things by hammering it inside. Then Ike gets his 3rd. 😡 Still time to come back, come on guys! Mamu, time to step up!

Then stop fouling. We reach a ton and our bigs don't have the quickest feet.

Issue right now at pace of game, gtown getting to spot for shot they want, shu hard effort to score late in clock

Reactions: TomD82
Shu needs jerry walker to work with bigs on this summer on low post play and defense

Nice come back once again playing five on eight. Hang tough guys it’s gonna be tough 2nd half.

I hate how Ewing went in on Ike tonight, thats what a coach does, he scouted and this WAHAB gets fouled everytime we look at his face

OK we have a game. All things considered we are in a decent place.

Foul disparity was an issue. Hall guys are going to the rim. Rhoden kept us in. Nice job Tyrese on both ends. 36-34 down at the half.

Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
I'm not one to complain about refs but you can't tell me he doesn't get hit on any of these drives??

Reactions: TomWall
If shu can make some 3s and attack paint in 2nd half they have a shot, urgency for cale and sandro is now...74 pts wins game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT