ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

Every tournament except when beat NC State the other team brings it to us and we crumble. That falls all on Willard.

Guess I’m missing ur point.
This is an utter embarrassment on every level.

They have scored TWENTY EIGHT points. On pace for 45, and challenging for the worst tourney offensive performance EVER.

Even Lunardi didn’t expect that.

Just thinking, Is it possible the team got wind he’s leaving and quit on him? Sure looks like it.

Last edited:
Reactions: SHUMA04
Let’s not blame committee for sending us out west and late start. This is an embarrassing effort. No excuses other than we played and coached poorly. St. Peters is best team in New Jersey right now. Good night all. These performances in big dance are tough to watch.

Reactions: TomWall and SHUMA04
What a shame this is the lasting image of a season that had so much promise. I'm sure we'll hear the stories about what went wrong in a couple of months but this is just so depressing.

Reactions: shu09 and SHUMA04
Let’s not blame committee for sending us out west and late start. This is an embarrassing effort. No excuses other than we played and coached poorly. St. Peters is best team in New Jersey right now. Good night all. These performances in big dance are tough to watch.
And that’s why we won’t schedule them

im not smiling this SUCKS. how long do we have to put ourselves through this.

the team isnt selfish, theyre stupid

I'm just laughing at this point. An embarrassing, gutless performance by every single member of this program. Feel bad for the fans who flew 5-6 hours to see this garbage.

Reactions: SHUMA04 and SHUSA
lol that tcu guy bought a mortgage in the lane and richmond still bulled right into him

The commentators don't even want to commentate...that's how brutal this NCAA TOURNAMENT game is.

I'm just laughing at this point. An embarrassing, gutless performance by every single member of this program. Feel bad for the fans who flew 5-6 hours to see this garbage.
i personally think the coach is gutless. always have. something off. not a leader.

Reactions: shu09 and TomWall
Team looks checked out. This feels like the end of an era here, which i’m at peace with. I believe SHU, Willard & Sha all benefit if Willard takes the Maryland job.

Reactions: shu09
Tough situation for the team to be in if they really got wind that Willard was leaving but still doesn’t excuse absolutely quitting on each other and the fans who made the trek all the way to socal

dixon yelling at his guys up 20. he wants to be up 30. willard has a thumb in his mouth

Future committees are absolutely going to remember this performance in the future. Will def hurt if/when we are right on the bubble.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT