ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

I think you can find more advantageous spots to put either Coleman or Sanders in for him.

Sanders entered the game for the first time with 8 minutes to play in what was becoming a hostile road environment after they hit a couple circus 3s. Not the moment to throw him into the fire if you ask me.

Maybe find an opportunity for Dawes to take a seat to gain some perspective after he puts together several low quality shot attempts or out of control turnovers. Which did happen a couple times earlier in the game.

For example the moment the team was up 8 and he leaked out on the break, wisely didn’t force the layup, but didn’t pass to an open Davis, then dribbles out to the 3 point line and hoists a ridiculous step back 3 that leads to an uncontested layup to cut the lead to 6.

Those are teaching moments for Sha that I would like to see take place immediately. A timeout there plus a substitution could have stopped their momentum and given Dawes some perspective as to why he was being removed from the game.
MAYBE SHA TAUGHT A LESSON LAST NIGHT. How to win a game

If you watched the nova game, odd coincidence. Both games with huge out of bounds calls late overturned and both winning team's best player missed critical fts. Dixon missed 2

I had the same reaction. Exact. I thought he traveled live. He definitely traveled when I saw the reply. He was fouled after the non-called travel. And unless they saw a definitive angle I didn’t, I thought Floyd hit it last.
Completely agree. Trifecta and the zebras missed them all even with the replay. Thankfully it had no impact on the final score.

Thing is only the possession is reviewable and how on earth did the refs see that the ball was out on Dawes?

Each day, in all sports, I am amazed how with video so many calls are outright incorrect.
They had to see an angle or view we didn’t. Only explanation.

Quite a few wanted Sha GONE after the Rutgers game. Same guys that were upset that some of us were tired of Willard after 12 years.
Anyone wanting either gone is just stupid. Sha needs time, I'll be saying that if he goes .500 the rest of the way or 0-18. Judging a coach in year 2 is just dumb. Willard had us in the tournament every year. 20 win season after 20 win season. That's not exactly the bar that many SHU coaches have left. If you think last year was refreshing because we didn't lose in the first weekend of the NCAA tournament, that's pure stupidity.

Last edited:
Completely agree. Trifecta and the zebras missed them all even with the replay. Thankfully it had no impact on the final score.
Only thing that official can look for is the touch. They may have seen the travel and said right there it should have been a TO so “had to see” a touch by Daws out of bounds.

Reactions: Seton00
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT