ADVERTISEMENT

Georgetown game thread

Georgetown only playing 7 and looks like the legs got heavy late there. Good run to get to 3 down. Blair hasn't done anything so hopefully he stays quiet.

Reactions: flconticello
Ok I guess it could have been worse. Close and GTown very hot. Ike had to stay away from that third foul. He’s making a difference. Great half by Rhoden: Tyrese contributing too. Kevin has to stay on the refs early in the second half.

Reactions: flconticello
I'm not knocking Reynolds at all. He's made big game shots for us all season. But Kevin Willard NEEDS to focus on getting big time PGs for this program. They take these incredibly difficult fade aways when the ball should be passed around a few times more for a clean open look. Too many force passes and isos in interior where the ball gets swiped.

Forced shots and passes and blown fast breaks. U can hide lack talent w smarter decisions

Shavar looks worn down. Missing jumpers by a mile, passing to wide open shooters at their feet or wide where shooter then has to gather and shot out of rhythm. If Aiken is done so is this team.

It's nice watching a game on CBS and getting to see Jon Rothstein at the half. That guy's great. You can tell he lives for this stuff.

They have to get Cale involved in the offense. Play better defense and it’s there for them. Rhoden had 4 offensive rebounds in first half.

cale weakest finish in ncaa. its impossible to have multiple wide open lanes and not even get a shot off

Sandro playing well. Need some stops. Kevin resting Cale is a good idea. Need him down the stretch.

Then they call two of the cheapest fouls on the other end I’ve ever seen

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT