ADVERTISEMENT

IRON PC Game Thread...

These guys beat Nova on the road? they blew their load to end that streak, think we can just coast now huh guys?

Losing is one thing, but getting your a-ss kicked makes me mad , I spend my hard money on this team

WHY ARE YOU PASSING UP WIDE OPEN SHOTS AND THROWING THE BALL AWAY?? Goodness gracious. No offensive smarts.

Elite teams dont get blown out in early in the 1st. What the hell are these guys doing. Alarming trend ,coach Willard

Collapse has begun. If we finish 20-10, we are staring at a 6 seed and *another* early exit. Team is currently a complete farce

Powell just lost his all american status. He can't t hit the bottom of the ocean any longer.
plus powell has 4 turnovers already. The rest of the team is following Powell's lead.

Diallo has more points than SHU

Reactions: MTOleBlue
I feel sorry for all the blue who did, they deserve better, PC SUCKS

There’s no excuse to not even be competitive against a average at best providence team this year. I really hope they wake up. Seasons are made of broken by games like this becoming a trend. Watch a possible 2 seed turn into a 5.

32-8 with a Providence swarming.

One suggestion is to come down on offense and pass and be patient.

Can’t compete when all we do is bomb shots without running plays coupled with no rebounding on either side of the court.

Like clockwork we get hyped up by everyone and we completely fall flat on our faces.

I thought this would be the year we finally would learn. Hoping we can just get it down to 15 by halftime.

PC has confidence that anything they throw up is gonna go in. Us- not so much.

Everybody in this league has Powell's number, he just can't score any more.

Powell needs to chill out. He looks unhinged and remember this is the same environment last year where he tried to cheap shot one of their kids and was lucky he didn’t connect or he may have gotten suspended. He’s had a couple of wild swings with his hands and we can’t afford him to do anything foolish.

I guess they would need to score first

All you posters are you watching the same game? This team is playing this bad on purpose to give Providence a big win so they can get to the Dance. It is obvious. Help the conference and Providence by helping get as many teams from the BE to the Dance. I stopped watching the NBA and thought the college game was better to only find out this is fixed. I am not even upset because you have to try to play this bad.

Lmao come on really

Hasn't been a good whistle (the bogus continuation, the phantom foul on Gill when he was on the ground), but that's not why we're losing. We're losing because we aren't focused and are inept offensively.

All you posters are you watching the same game? This team is playing this bad on purpose to give Providence a big win so they can get to the Dance. It is obvious. Help the conference and Providence by helping get as many teams from the BE to the Dance. I stopped watching the NBA and thought the college game was better to only find out this is fixed. I am not even upset because you have to try to play this bad.
PC not getting to ncaas

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT