ADVERTISEMENT

IRON PC Game Thread...

Who else can score.......

We are who we thought we were.

Prayer and Powell.

Someone tell Myles there is no 4 point line.

He has to have a bit of a reality check. I love Myles but he has to improve his shot selection.

This schedule gets nasty after this. Willard better watch out. The word is out. Double Myles and crash the boards

Reactions: deheremike
This is why we can’t have slow starts like we did! At least we came back from down 25 to have a shot to win...

Well at least they fought. Still a loss, but at least we don’t need to be embarrassed.

Good job Pirate fans for traveling, sorry you had to watch this sh-t , PC is a borderline NIT team and beat us up

Reactions: JGCPA
Well, must win Wednesday. Disappointed in the guys tonight, great effort to cut it to 2, but our heads were up our ass to go down 25.

I cant believe some of you questioning Myles. Disgusting. He has double teams almost every touch. The guy is a legend.
Questioning Myles? He needs to reconsider his shot selection. Sure, 2 late went in. He has to trust his teammates and not shoot from 28 with 20+ on the shot clock.

Myles is outstanding with the ball. He needs to drive, move without the ball. Quincy was off tonight, that didn’t help.

No one questions his heart, talent, leadership... but if you don’t question his recent decision making, you have your head in the sand.

His last deep three before hitting a couple went three quarters of the way down before popping out

Would expect the team to be ready to come out with a back back performance after a tough home loss and playing against an inferior opponent. Come out completely flat and go down 25. All on Willard and happens way to often people will make the excuse that it’s bad execution, shit selection, off shooting night what ever. But it’s Willard’s job to run an actual offense that creates easy baskets and open looks. To get the team mentally locked in on and defense and to actually put the effort into rebounding. All that falls on the coach. How about we don’t start the first 10 mins of game going down 20+ that would be something. This team is where they are this year because of the players not because of Willard. He did a great job last 9 years but he doesn’t look like the guy to take them to the next level once the team gets any type of high expectations he crumbles. Don’t @ you dumb fans that never actually played or coached. Call me fake fan but the truth hurts. Team has the potential to be special but Willard is their biggest weakness

Willard made Diallo look like a top 15 draft pick tonight, gotta let cale and fresh legs play him at some point

Reactions: deheremike
Willard made Diallo look like a top 15 draft pick tonight, gotta let cale and fresh legs play him at some point
Yeah, 5-5 from 3, that’s all on Willard and the team. Guy was in fire, but damn we have some crap fans.
Don’t you have 57 off topic things to start prepping to post?

He is our team. Hope you enjoy the rest of the year.
Questioning Myles? He needs to reconsider his shot selection. Sure, 2 late went in. He has to trust his teammates and not shoot from 28 with 20+ on the shot clock.

Myles is outstanding with the ball. He needs to drive, move without the ball. Quincy was off tonight, that didn’t help.

No one questions his heart, talent, leadership... but if you don’t question his recent decision making, you have your head in the sand.

We were even with them in TOs. They only had 14. I didn't foresee that happening in the slighest.

Creighton loss sucked but they're a really good team and it was a great game.

Tonight was just bad. We fought to come back but you cant come back from 25 back. Ugh

Cause cats in this board are completely lost and never played hoops before n hope their kids get a last place trophy, HUGE clown
Show
Sorry, you’re not going to convince me that Myles is playing smart right now. He’s playing with more heart than head and the tough defense played against him is really getting to him. I think he’s settling for far too many long (NBA+) 3-pointers at bad times in the shot clock.

MC is on the bench because his D has been suspect and he is in a wicked shooting slump. Seems reasonable to me. I hope he earns his way off the bench because we need him badly.

I think its time for the annual players only meeting. The players need to review both games and ask themselves where they go from here. They have the fight in them. They showed it tonight coming down from 25. They can still have a special season. I do think the coaching staff needs to seriously emphasize rebounding and come up with some new offensive plays. Every team knows where Myles likes to catch it near the top of the arch. Find new ways to get him open or find other ways to get players to drive into the paint.

Good point there. They were prepping for their players only meeting. I’ve seen this before. I bet a starter gets suspended for Butler. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT