ADVERTISEMENT

Let's get off the fire Willard crap

There are so many facets to the campaign to have Willard replaced but I'd like to briefly comment on a couple. For those who suggest we not post our position on this Board but send a letter to the BOR , let me proffer that letter writing can become counter-productive if the number of letters reaches a saturation point where there are just too many for a member to read . The other position of some that what is posted on this Board is ignored or not read by the people who will ultimately made the decision or approve the decision I find somewhat specious . There is no doubt in my mind that the issue of what the fan base is saying has not already been discussed by the more engaged members of the BOR and I equally have no doubt that at the BOR meeting that's going to come up as part of the deliberation and I feel confident that there are certain members of the BOR who will make sure they do that.

Originally posted by jcalz88:

Originally posted by Shuathelete:

Originally posted by Shuathelete:

they do not read the board nor do they give a shit what anyone here writes.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH[/B]

They read it. They dont. The program is effected, it isnt. Were young, were old. Were smart, were dumb.

I mean really. This kind of stuff is amazing. This has just reinforced that the closer someone is to the program the less I want to hear about what they have to say.
Im referring to the administration when I say they do not read the bored.
Exactly. Its ass backwards.

Players and Coach shouldnt listen. They do.

Administration should. They dont.

Might be why we've been one of the worst programs over the past 5 years.
That is where I disagree with you. No one in any sort of power should really listen to what is said here. Especially those calling the shots. Their is a very select few in the fan base that donate enough to make change, that is who they should listen to.
Right, some of them post im sure.

But in this case, the board is 100% right. Willard must go now. There is no debate here. It is a fact. It is clear what needs to happen and its clear they have no idea what they are doing. if a major donor has an opinion different from this board then things will continue to go to shit.

Im sure most every donor has the same opinion. So if he isnt gone soon then they arent listening to this board, the big donors, or anyone with a sliver of intelligence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT