ADVERTISEMENT

Live From MSG SHU- UConn Game Thread

dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble

cant see any way we get over the hump with what we are doing. willard isnt making any changes. just beating a dead offense

the team has no winner mentality. cant grab a loose ball, cant grab a rebound, cant even move their feet. get your head in the freaking game. its only cale out there.

We really needed Harris to have a game tonight, disappointing effort from him.

Cale has more than half our points. He’s been awesome, but Lordy…

Reactions: shu09
I don’t even know what to call this game. It’s just this plodding slow methodical something

Rest of the team with 5 points! Just crazy! Are you kidding… only down 7. Need someone else to step up. Come on Rhoden, you’re time to shine!

Reactions: PirateFan94
Just a bad matchup for us. They're more talented, athletic and physical than we are. On to the NCAA Tournament. Maybe we can scratch out a win or two.

Down 7 we should have applied back court pressure out of the timeout. Too passive. Our guys are just off and that’s really the story. Great D by UConn too.

Just a bad matchup for us. They're more talented, athletic and physical than we are. On to the NCAA Tournament. Maybe we can scratch out a win or two.
This is the case even when both teams are on normal rest. This game was always going to be an uphill battle.

Let’s face it. Pirate94 is anything but an SHU fan. He’s been whining about Aiken for weeks. Give it up and go root for St Johns.
I forgot more about SHU basketball than you ever knew. I’m just a realist. Are you watching this team without him?

Reactions: TomWall
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT