ADVERTISEMENT

Made Free throw percentage

Coaching. FT shooting was the difference in a bunch of games this year including last night. And Sha pushing Dawes to drive more and get to the line. That improvement in Dawes game was huge and helped send the right guy to the line for us. All our guys shot well from the line too so I echo the “Culture” comment above. Hard work, focus and culture.

Reactions: Hall Is Life
Love the post in the game thread complainig about 2 early misses. 17-19 if i remember right

Coaching. FT shooting was the difference in a bunch of games this year including last night. And Sha pushing Dawes to drive more and get to the line. That improvement in Dawes game was huge and helped send the right guy to the line for us. All our guys shot well from the line too so I echo the “Culture” comment above. Hard work, focus and culture.
Agreed..

Big improvement also was in the Last 15 games for the most part, Dre Davis becoming a bit of a facilitator. He drew attention and started passing. Early on in year, the ball was going up no matter the circumstances.

Reactions: Hall Is Life
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT