ADVERTISEMENT

Marquette BET game thread

Refs should be reprimanded. Never have I seen such a pathetic display of officiating. Refs did everything to take this game away from us. Great win and Go Hall!

Reactions: flconticello
Thanks God... justice was done here.

Thanks Mother Seton, Pirate Sal and dad for your prayers.

God bless Seton Hall!!!
Son of Joe Seton ‘49

There is not enough alcohol in my house to calm my nerves at the moment. Most befuddling game I’ve ever watched

Reactions: BabyBlue
As long as we all know those are the facts for TT. A blind man can see. Even with an ejection he cant get a minute. Sad. Not concerned about this tourney. Im concerned about the dance and teams we play OUTSIDE of the BE. That is where we will really get exposed
Please go back to sleep.

If the refs had controlled the game early, none of this would have happened. The Big East needs to have a hard look at how this game was refed. This was like nothing I have ever seen.

Credit him for gutting it out tonight though. The kid is clearly hurt. He reaggravated it in the first half. Normally automatic at the line missed some huge FTs and couldn’t hit shots he makes.

Who cares though. We got Nova tomorrrow. I’m going if Hall fans are gathering before

Howard gets the star whistle, even tho he's one of the softest players around.

Walking back to the hotel in 33rd Street we bumped into Quincy's father. He was on the phone with Quincy and it was great to get to talk to him for a minute

Credit to both coaches for trying to calm the game down by meeting up at mid court after the fiasco. Of course the refs probably almost gave them a double tech for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT