ADVERTISEMENT

Marquette BET game thread

May the Lord always bless our team by providing them with the character, strength of purpose, physical stamina and the will to win... and may they always understand how blessed they are by wearing the name “Seton Hall” in their chest.

Let’s go Seton Hall!!!

Have to settle down. Definitely jitters. Turning them over but not scoring off those TOs.

At the game.ita a very odd atmosphere. Marquette fans into it. I believe Nova fans are behind Marquette.

At the game.ita a very odd atmosphere. Marquette fans into it. I believe Nova fans are behind Marquette.

More legit for Nova to beat Marquette in their view. Everyone risks more facing us.

Yeah. I am not surprised that the mood will be 70-30 for Marquette.

So far they are the tougher team. Cale way off so far. Keep it close and play a good second half.,Many if these Nova fans will leave and that will help.

Our focus is a bit off early.

Over playing Myles like we are with Markus and their other guys outplaying ours.
Has Nelson ever made a 3 ?

We are in dance anyway and maybe Myles needs the rest just hope we are not blown out Like jonnies were.

This game looks just like the second half of last nights game. We are missing wide open shots. They are working harder than our kids.

Gotta be demoralizing to play tough d for full shot clocks and then have them hit possession after possession

Haulers are killing us!! We need to get this to a manageable score at half and get them in the second half!!

Lol. Lets leave the Hauser boys open all night. We have never played them before. Have no idea they can shoot

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT