ADVERTISEMENT

Marquette BET game thread

Let’s say I am beginning my motion and you hit my shooting arm before I am midway through my motion.

It’s still a foul. Is it a shooting foul or a 1-and1?

I could see the latter. But it was a foul before the clock expired.

Ok could have been a lot worse.

Defense picked up. John has 3 fouls.

SHU free throw shooting hurting us.

Powell hasn’t even had his shots yet

Marquette should be up at least 8-10.

Hopefully the Nova fans will go home.

Cale is struggling to some degree.

Quincy playing very well and saving our butts offensively. Nice job!

And somehow Rhoden is always in the middle of everything. If he could just hit a shot. Getting John his third foul was big.

We played like do do and we are only down 3. We would be leading if we could hit all of our free throws.
OK we have them where we want them. 3 is no hill for our climbers.

Their height difference has been a huge factor. Able to shoot right over our guards or post them up. WE gotta try to turn them over like last time

Reactions: chickenbox
Quincy playing very well and saving our butts offensively. Nice job!

And somehow Rhoden is always in the middle of everything. If he could just hit a shot. Getting John his third foul was big.
Morrow is playing better than John tonight but I agree 3rd is big.

Reactions: Section112
Hausers are tough to defend. Mamu could learn a lot watching them play. Mamu woke up about halfway thru first half and is playing better. This game is a war.

Howard might've seriously hurt his wrist. Would be devastating for Marquette in the tournament if true.

A few things...Like Cale still shooting after missing a few...we need him to hit some more threes
Like Q...looking for some offense
Like how tough we are..they don't back down and keep pushing.
Hopefully Sam H. gets just a little cold.

Let’s say I am beginning my motion and you hit my shooting arm before I am midway through my motion.

It’s still a foul. Is it a shooting foul or a 1-and1?

I could see the latter. But it was a foul before the clock expired.
Double bonus

Howard wouldnt sit if his life depended on it. I did not expect him to! Come this far to sit? Shake it off. Only the strong shall survive.

Fantastic. Lots of resolve, and much needed with playing such good d and the mu guys hitting shots

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT