ADVERTISEMENT

MU Gamethread

Ike blocked twice. the 7-2 monster gets. blocked on dunks. yikes

i wamted him to be more aggressive on offense. that will put an end to that. all he needs is a pump fake

shu 2/8 but ike with a putback jam. more of that. thats a key with this shooting.

6 blocks for marquette. Rhoden looks terrinle

After getting hammered by the press we have basically told every team to press all game. Did we not think that was going to happen??

With all the misses on the offense, the team has already started to give up on the defensive end. Infuriating.

They need to shoot some 3s

Once again we're giving up easy shots and forcing difficult shots with predictable results. That layup they gave up to Kolek was infuriating.

my wife who knows nothing about hoops are like wow they suck so bad now as opposed to before, I had no answer, and this center for MU is now a blocking leader

This white boy with the school shooter haircut is getting busy, CANNOT let him go off

I’ve never seen an player completely lose his game like Rhoden. Went from one of our best players to to someone who looks like a walk on.

Reactions: JGCPA
Am I reading the stat line correctly that we are 4-23 so far with 10 minutes left in first half?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT