ADVERTISEMENT

MU Gamethread

I recall Willard benching Desi during his senior year(forgot who the game was against, Creighton? Butler? Georgetown?). Anyway he benched him for the entire game after being taken out just a few minutes into the contest. Next game, Desi had learned his lesson and was ready to play. Perhaps that needs to be done with Jared?

I recall Willard benching Desi during his senior year(forgot who the game was against, Creighton? Butler? Georgetown?). Anyway he benched him for the entire game after being taken out just a few minutes into the contest. Next game, Desi had learned his lesson and was ready to play. Perhaps that needs to be done with Jared?
Seems like the problem involves several players. We look like literal crap without Aiken.

Hope Willard blows a gasket in the locker room at halftime. This is another embarrassment for our program, students and fans at the Rock. Scare some life back into our players.

• Haha
Reactions: shupat08
Not at all. SHU's lack of natural PG's the past few years has been frustrating. Aiken def a PG but obviously injured a lot.
aiken a pg? hes a scoring guard.

willard, a big east PG, has never once recruiter an actual big east PG. or knows even elementary offense. extremely telling.

Reactions: JGCPA
I feel tempted to say "worst half of basketball all season", but the truth is we've strung together numerous abominable halfs during this month. It's getting hard to choose now.

Awful.

Reactions: chickenbox
Odd thing is kadary uses his big body to get in the lane. After that is scary

I don't know why our dribble drivers aren't looking to kick it back out to a perimeter shooter. The lack of this dimension to our offensive game makes our drives completely predictable and thus, easily blocked.

At least it’s nice to grab a beer at the concession stand without a line tonight. Feels like a high school game.

Reactions: Jerry1992
Hope Willard blows a gasket in the locker room at halftime. This is another embarrassment for our program, students and fans at the Rock. Scare some life back into our players.
That won't happen. He has said that his job isn't to motivate

We don’t make the tournament again Willard needs to be on the hot seat. This effort is unacceptable. He is wasting talent or maybe he needs to reevaluate the type of players he is bringing in.

Well, Miami came down from down 26 (or 27?) to respectably lose by 1 to FSU. However the Canes are good and this team are not. If it gets to 30 (which it might) I’m definitely gone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT