ADVERTISEMENT

MU Gamethread

Ike plays hard on D, but was never taught any O, Yetna is hit or miss, Rhoden is playing like a freshman rather than a senior lately, Richmond is in a funk he acts like the Beohiem brothers are waiting to replace him still, Harris does good when were down by 10, Samuel got Canada-itis and has not played the same since , Bryce is not our problem he is our solution, and Cale has his amazing 1 game than follows up with his un-amazing 2-3 games.. Kevin go watch Jay Wright run a team practice just once, maybe youll learn a thing or two

Reactions: doctorcb12
First question I ask Willard is what the hell do you tell these guys in the beginning of the game to come out so flat. They lost the last two games in first 10 min of 1st half.

second question, who is your on the court leader when Aiken isn’t there? Don’t know, cultivate one buddy.

Third question, what is wrong with the defense and does the scouting report suck and/or why do your players not follow the scouting report?

Ike plays hard on D, but was never taught any O, Yetna is hit or miss, Rhoden is playing like a freshman rather than a senior lately, Richmond is in a funk he acts like the Beohiem brothers are waiting to replace him still, Harris does good when were down by 10, Samuel got Canada-itis and has not played the same since , Bryce is not our problem he is our solution, and Cale has his amazing 1 game than follows up with his un-amazing 2-3 games.. Kevin go watch Jay Wright run a team practice just once, maybe youll learn a thing or two
these players all have positive assets. a leader, manager, coach's job is to use the best qualities of their direct reports to maximize success. willard somehow pulls out guys worst qualities as the year goes on.

these players all have positive assets. a leader, manager, coach's job is to use the best qualities of their direct reports to maximize success. willard somehow pulls out guys worst qualities as the year goes on.
I wish I got paid millions 2 screw up fixable issues , but no I make my 6 figures to protect and serve and if I ever screw up I dont get a message board to rip me I get real life!

Reactions: PirateFan94
Extremely frustrating game and I do believe Willard has not done a good job and deserves the heckling, BUT — it could have been a lot worse. We are obviously a mess right now, but there is room for improvement in the team did not give up even after hearing the boos and getting down by over 20.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Yes please watch Jay Wright. They literally have highlights on YouTube and it looks amazing. He teaches good habits and pays attention to detail.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Extremely frustrating game and I do believe Willard has not done a good job and deserves the heckling, BUT — it could have been a lot worse. We are obviously a mess right now, but there is room for improvement in the team did not give up even after hearing the boos and getting down by over 20.
no they came back only to go back down by 20 again! lol

no they came back only to go back down by 20 again! lol
If they could have made the run when they weere down by eight the first time we might be saying great come from behind win , we are back on track! Reason for some optimism in next ten games!! Must stat playing defense again. Use Harris and Jackson more!

4th question, why does every team seem to splash 3's against us like layups?

I'm gonna make a suggestion that it is a result of our offense and what we do in practice. Since we stand around on offense and go one on one, when the team practices/scrimmages, this is what they are going against. Therefore, whenever a team runs an offense that is predicated on moving the basketball quickly, our defense is uncomfortable because that's not what they are used to because Willard is incapable of coaching an offense that does this (that's the only excuse I can have at this point. No coach can look at our offense and think this is good).

You can simulate quick passes all you want, but the game is a different animal. Help defense is a breeze when a player is going one-on-one at the top of the key. Not so much when the ball quickly moves around the court.

Reactions: chickenbox
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT