ADVERTISEMENT

MU Gamethread

Richmond needs to be benched. Like for the season. This is the worst stretch of basketball I can remember from a player in a long time.

If I am Ryan Conway I am pissed to not be playing over this guy.

KW doesn't bench anyone unless your name is Desi Rodriguez.

Reactions: PirateFan94
and its 21. scuse me

back to the days when i feel bad for the players that they have to stand on the court for 9 more mins getting utterly embarassed. the willard special.

Reactions: Powerful Pirates
Like last year's team defending the three. The early season success in that area was a mirage.
Our offense doesn't kick it out to a perimeter shooter, ever, so when other teams do so our defense acts like it never saw the likes of such a play.

and its 21. scuse me

back to the days when i feel bad for the players that they have to stand on the court for 9 more mins getting utterly embarassed. the willard special.
They are equally to blame.

Any sign of adversity this team just folds

Poor coaching. Always have had our opponents heel on our throat and have always had to battle back. And that's been a trend across all Kevin Willard teams. It's not coincidence.

I’m sorry that Bryce Aiken has to come back to this team. He is the only player worth a damn on this team.

Reactions: PMB Pirate
did Lewis get another career high vs us? what does that tell you. teams smell blood. we dont scare anyone

Put Tyler Powell in. He was brought to be a shooter. He cant be any worse at defense. He is probably about to transfer at this point.

Reactions: PirateFan94
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT