ADVERTISEMENT

MU Gamethread

We don’t make the tournament again Willard needs to be on the hot seat. This effort is unacceptable. He is wasting talent or maybe he needs to reevaluate the type of players he is bringing in.
Its either talent or coaching.

I expect better effort in second half but deficit is probably to large to overcome. Can’t keep digging holes. Better effort is pretty easy after this half though. :)

I just dont get how Rhoden has turned into like a bum lately, shooting 25 %

They suffered a series of misfortunes and let it get in their heads. Also, Big East coaches are smart. They figure out an opponent's weaknesses and exploit them. Our undeveloped, uncoached, undisciplined offense was a pinata waiting to be shattered in conference.

This might shatter Kevin's soul if he read this post.

But it's true

His mid range shot was a thing of beauty. Since he's had covid he seems to lack hops, is out of rhythm, and even looks a few steps slower.
Stop with Covid. He’s playing 37 minutes a game. If Covid was effecting him he wouldn’t be able to play that long.

Stop with Covid. He’s playing 37 minutes a game. If Covid was effecting him he wouldn’t be able to play that long.
He's playing a step or two slower. His jump shot is not getting as much elevation. I do think it's related to covid. But it could be simply due to losing his mojo, not playing with confidence.

Reactions: PirateFan94
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT