ADVERTISEMENT

Nova thread

Oh well what can you do...shavar took a brutal shot not because it missed because it didnt get to OT, aggresive shu guys dont realize time and score and make the foul and then hail mary out of bounds

Reactions: shu09
we absolutely beat them in OT. refs continue blatant rigged game and call foul with no time left on a loose ball. and then we can still win but mamu drops the ball.

this is such a miserable gane

Balanced consistent offense is the key, rhoden was nowhere in the 2nd half, again another insane start from 3 as a whole and then missed shots....the willard T comes back to be difference...overall trying effort by shu but half court defense and rebounding just not good enough vs Nova...again i expect 4 losses vs nova and creighton

Balanced consistent offense is the key, rhoden was nowhere in the 2nd half, again another insane start from 3 as a whole and then missed shots....the willard T comes back to be difference...overall trying effort by shu but half court defense and rebounding just not good enough vs Nova...again i expect 4 losses vs nova and creighton

The T led to a 5-0 run. You’re wrong.

Reactions: HallBall02
Gut-wrenching on so many levels. I can't believe that happened. We shot 56% from the field, 40% from 3, outrebounded them, had more assists, less fouls, and only a few more turnovers. F-ing Nova.

Willard tech ended up being the game. What did he do? What was he arguing?
I kind of don’t agree. They started to play better after that. Why did they not post Sandro when there were 20 seconds left. Also we never had a great replay of the foul play?? Also to call that at that point???

Reactions: SHUMA04
He screwed up big time for NOT calling a timeout and run a DAM PLAY on the last position
i dont get why he didnt , he let it play out and ONLY us gets called for a foul with no time left.. beat butler n hope for the best

At some point we need to blow out Villanova. These games shouldn’t come down to the last play every single time. Especially with the senior leadership we’ve had for 6 years.

this is not a great Nova team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT