ADVERTISEMENT

Onward Setonia

Unfortunately I do not know what you look like. but everyone knows what Jerry looks like and I'll be seated center court right next to him in the media section. Come down and introduce yourself.

Reactions: walshtrips
Look for the ugliest guy on media row and just say “Hello Dan”
Hi, I'm Dan. And if you think I'm gruesome looking you should see my young brother Steve.

goofy-skeptical-redneck-with-mullet.jpg

Hi, I'm Steve

ugly-man.jpg

Member subscriptions to HHOD will continue to be deducted monthly, and you will receive the benefits offered on Onward Setonia. Email me if you would like to increase your contribution.

Thanks for your support! walshtrips@comcat.net
Mike— this also wasn’t clear to me so I appreciate you taking the time to respond. I was formerly donating on a recurring basis to HHOD. I was getting ready to donate to Onward Setonia because I assumed the HHOD recurring donation ended.

Is there some sort of login or access granted to Onward Setonia that I am unaware of? Did I not get an email because my donation doesn’t go through until the 28th of each month? I’m assuming at that point, I will receive some sort of contact from Onward Setonia with information regarding my status.

I mentioned this to you regarding HHOD but I think it would be a great idea if each donor had access to their own accounts to change their subscriptions on their own, removing you and valuable time from the equation. Unless OS already does that and I just don’t have access yet.

Thank you for all of your help and hard work! None of this would have been possible without you.

Mike— this also wasn’t clear to me so I appreciate you taking the time to respond. I was formerly donating on a recurring basis to HHOD. I was getting ready to donate to Onward Setonia because I assumed the HHOD recurring donation ended.
I don't know most of our HHOD subscribers by their Trove names. Please email me you name. I will be contacting each subscriber individually. Thanks for your support!

Reactions: Hall Is Life
Just a few tips for those experiencing email issues from Onward Setonia.

First, it’s a new website and crap happens, there will be glitches.

Reach out to them, in a respectful manner of course, and let them know if something you thought should come through didn’t. They may not know there is a problem and you can’t fix something if you don’t know it’s busted.

Next, check your spam folders and filters. Sometimes things get misdirected through no one’s fault or knowledge, that’s just the way it is sometimes.

Finally, if you know Onward Setonia’s email address, add it to your safe senders list. This will help in keeping their emails directed properly and away from your spam folder.

Hope this helps.

Unfortunately I do not know what you look like. but everyone knows what Jerry looks like and I'll be seated center court right next to him in the media section. Come down and introduce yourself.
im the big mofo haha well im 5'11 but wide. what section is media section

Center court first row. I'm 6-0 190 LBS. I won't be able to wear SHU gear as that is not professional on Meda Row. I'll probably wear a sweater.

See you then.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT