ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon Gamethread

Molson missed the easy layup leading to the runout and five pt swing. Then he turns it over. He will be a huge minus tonight so far.

Reactions: Hall-O-Daze
Oregon is not as good as they think they are. They overpursue on defense and leave a lot of 3-pointers off ball. Hall just needs to be confident and hit the open shots.
They are well coached and attacking the seton gall weaknesses. Drive at Ike and he’ll jump at everything and get the ball to Rhodens side of the floor cause he’ll jump at everything.

If Willard thought Mamu didn’t play well last game Inwonder what he thinks about tonight’s performance.

What is wrong with Sandro, he is not missing shots- he is not taking any shots.

sometimes i wonder if kniespolice actually watches the game or just the box score when rags on the board for making blatant observations

theres no heart of a winner in these guys. at least not the way theyve been playing. and it doesnt look like fatigue

Reactions: JGCPA
Tyrese samuel progressing fast with actual PLAYING TIME. who woulda thought. games matter as much as practice coach.

Feel like I am watching Seton Hall Gibbs 1st year: suspect defense and no offense other than chuck up 3s

molson gets called for a foul trying to defend f'ng michael jackson with all that feet movement. come on refs

Tyrese samuel progressing fast with actual PLAYING TIME. who woulda thought. games matter as much as practice coach.
Have you watched his defense? We need his scoring but he’s gotta improve defensively.

Reactions: LBP43
Molson missed the easy layup leading to the runout and five pt swing. Then he turns it over. He will be a huge minus tonight so far.
haha molson has played worlds better than rhoden. who gets minutes from what i assume to be a coaches pet.

what about mamus turnover? what about mamu doing absolutely nothing, not even breathing hard.

Not going to survive like this relying on 3.
Way too much reliance on 3 from a horrific 3-point shooting team. We need to establish some inside game or against the zone get it to the foul line. Same old flaws. Dana Altman like 23 straight 20 winning seasons at 4 different schools. Offense shows.

haha molson has played worlds better than rhoden. who gets minutes from what i assume to be a coaches pet.

what about mamus turnover? what about mamu doing absolutely nothing, not even breathing hard.
Poor execution again. Can’t rebound a lick and just hoist 3s when we can’t shoot them well.

I'm trying to be thankful for seton hall basketball. But I just see adjustments that need to be made that aren't being made by the coach.

Reactions: JGCPA
Reynolds is a 10 minute energy guy!! he is not a starting point guard!! They better win the next two or three games or they will be left in the dust for this season!!

Still waiting for Samuel to box out once.
Altman attacked our weakness with the press and it’s worn us down.

We are a .500 team at best this year.Missed 5 layups,got killed on offensive boards going to be a long year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT