ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting tweets

We need a list of transfers Seton Hall has reached out to as it's becoming too long to remember. By my count, this is who Seton Hall has contacted as of this post:

-Quinnipiac: Kevin Marfo
-UNLV: Jonah Antonio
-Harvard: Bryce Aiken
-Virginia Tech: Landers Nolley
-Wichita State: Jamarius Burton

Thought they reached out to Eric Stevenson from WSU as well along with Tahj Eaddy from Santa Clara

Thought they reached out to Eric Stevenson from WSU as well along with Tahj Eaddy from Santa Clara
I think Stevenson cut his list and we weren’t on it.
Darius perry louisville grad
Trey mcgowens Pitt sophomore

Last edited:
All these twitter posts about us after every transfer has completely erased my interest in recruiting. It is like going to the movies to see writers pitching movies to the studio.

Give me a month old whispers from eastern basketball over a tweet from a kid who tells us about the 28th coach who can spell his name. Thus defines "too much information " and personifies my favorite acronym...wgas...

While many find these posts regarding SH’s interest in a transfer useless or of no value others do not and it harms no one to post the news . In a unique situation where there are no sporting events being broadcast and people’s normal routine disrupted by the Coronavirus including being asked to stay at home and if some find that these tweets provide something of value to them then I say let the posts continue.

I’m with hallgrad80. My obsession for all things SHU b-ball knows no limits and at the very least these names give me something to google in my free time.

Reactions: thehall07
I dont care if this stuff gets posted, and I care deeply about our recruiting. But a tweet from a kid about one of his thirty contacts is imo a waste of time. Its like people updating their friends on Facebook on the dinner menu...wgas...

Last edited:
Trying to read the tea leaves here with all the grad transfer offers and other transfer offers (bc it may be easier to get waiver requests granted).

Some can assume it doesn’t look good for Harmon in 2020, and also seems like we may have another transfer (possibly Nelson/Brodie/someone else, or combo of above).

Also recruiting is life blood of program. Gets fans excited. Especially in times like this where there are little to no sports, any bit of trivial recruiting news related to the Hall is appreciated by me.

Reactions: thehall07
Trying to read the tea leaves here with all the grad transfer offers and other transfer offers (bc it may be easier to get waiver requests granted).

Some can assume it doesn’t look good for Harmon in 2020, and also seems like we may have another transfer (possibly Nelson/Brodie/someone else, or combo of above).

I've been saying for months that we will have 3 transfers... TT is the first one.

We are going after many guards, wings and big men.

Interest and talking does not equal an offer

I watched this kid when he played St John’s this year and he was fantastic against that type of pressure defense. Single-handedly kept it from being a blowout. Sign me up - like him better as a PG than Aiken.
Which guy didn’t come over

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT