ADVERTISEMENT

Seeking reply from SHU09

What world does this lady live in? Of course money talks. Has she (apologies if this person doesn’t identify as she) noticed George Soros can impact things yet?

And the TwitterGuy still hiding behind a rock when it comes to answering questions. Either scared or following the theory it’s better to let people think you’re stupid than open your mouth and prove them right.

Seeking reply from the Twitter Guy.
Ignoring Twitter Guy because the snowflake has melted, here’s something that I can’t understand.

There are 1-1.5 million Palestinians that are seeking shelter. Why don’t the UN and nations send carriers and other vessels to rescue and house temporarily? Or work with Egypt to set up a temporary refugee camp until it’s safe to go back. We can all throw tens of bilateral Ukraine but can’t help innocent Palestinians? Poorest get shit on again.

3-4 million Ukrainian refugees took shelter in Poland; 2-3 million South Americans crossing our border. We can’t as a group of nations deal with this?

Ignoring Twitter Guy because the snowflake has melted, here’s something that I can’t understand.

There are 1-1.5 million Palestinians that are seeking shelter. Why don’t the UN and nations send carriers and other vessels to rescue and house temporarily? Or work with Egypt to set up a temporary refugee camp until it’s safe to go back. We can all throw tens of bilateral Ukraine but can’t help innocent Palestinians? Poorest get shit on again.

3-4 million Ukrainian refugees took shelter in Poland; 2-3 million South Americans crossing our border. We can’t as a group of nations deal with this?
The other arab/muslim nations have no care for Palestian Gazans.

I originally made this post as a reminder that SHU09 feels any person should be exempt from consequence based on their publishing of personal beliefs. There are those here that feel it is unfair and blurred lines that those that advocate for positions that coincide with conservatives are viewed upon and ridiculed differently than those that advocate for positions that coincide with extremists on the left.

Celebrating the beheading of children and raping of women? If you can’t differentiate that from protesting a POV….

I originally made this post as a reminder that SHU09 feels any person should be exempt from consequence based on their publishing of personal beliefs. There are those here that feel it is unfair and blurred lines that those that advocate for positions that coincide with conservatives are viewed upon and ridiculed differently than those that advocate for positions that coincide with extremists on the left.
At this moment in time, you have yet to give any opinion of your own.

And FYI not all issues are equal. Let me ask you this. Do you believe someone posting on social media saying I love God should be subject to the same consequences of someone in support of rape and murder?

Last edited:
haven’t figured out if you’re disturbed by the comments, disturbed these people are being fired or have no comment at all because you have no ability to formulate your own opinion.

Also what do any of these tweets have to do with protests at universities???

haven’t figured out if you’re disturbed by the comments, disturbed these people are being fired or have no comment at all because you have no ability to formulate your own opinion.

Also what do any of these tweets have to do with protests at universities???
"To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing and be nothing. And that's not the way I live my life."

Well the first sentence is correct....the second??? LMAO.

People here are attempting to trap me. You can have freedom of speech and expression but there can also be consequences for that. Better yet, you can think something but you don't have to publish it. Respect all religions, races, genders, ethnicities and we all would be in a more happy and fair world.

Israel has a right to exist and defend itself from terrorists. Palestinian gazans have a right to live civily and not be in crossfire of terrorists and people fighting agajnst terrorism.

A two state system is a simple thought that is quite complex when actualized.

My original point to this thread was that a particular poster here felt in the past taking a stance on social media or affiliating who you are with a company or employer that you work for should have no ramifications.

People here are attempting to trap me. You can have freedom of speech and expression but there can also be consequences for that. Better yet, you can think something but you don't have to publish it. Respect all religions, races, genders, ethnicities and we all would be in a more happy and fair world.

Israel has a right to exist and defend itself from terrorists. Palestinian gazans have a right to live civily and not be in crossfire of terrorists and people fighting agajnst terrorism.

A two state system is a simple thought that is quite complex when actualized.

My original point to this thread was that a particular poster here felt in the past taking a stance on social media or affiliating who you are with a company or employer that you work for should have no ramifications.
Asking for someone's opinion is a trap? Were you attempting to trap the poster you questioned???

Yes you asked a question. And when the same question was posed to you, you hid behind a rock and still are hiding from answering the same question you posed to someone else.

What is your opinion on students protesting and how should universities handle it?

Asking for someone's opinion is a trap? Were you attempting to trap the poster you questioned???

Yes you asked a question. And when the same question was posed to you, you hid behind a rock and still are hiding from answering the same question you posed to someone else.

What is your opinion on students protesting and how should universities handle it?
The poster I posed this to was very a matter of fact on the record that an individual should have no consequences in their professional career life for what they align with personally but published publicly. At the time of that thread in the past I was quite clear in my assessment of the matter. You can think and believe in what you wish but perhaps better to keep certain thoughts to yourself.
Clearly employers and institutions have codes of conduct to abide by and there are ramifications. More and more companies have very standardized social media policies for one.

The poster I posed this to was very a matter of fact on the record that an individual should have no consequences in their professional career life for what they align with personally but published publicly. At the time of that thread in the past I was quite clear in my assessment of the matter. You can think and believe in what you wish but perhaps better to keep certain thoughts to yourself.
Clearly employers and institutions have codes of conduct to abide by and there are ramifications. More and more companies have very standardized social media policies for one.
Last time I checked, these students are not employees of the universities. So I don't think that standard would apply here. Still not answering the question. Closer to customers paying for services the university provides than employees.

Your thoughts???
I have given my thoughts on this. I am a pacifist. A terrorist act took place. Israel seeks revenge vs a terrorist organization. Innocent civilians will be lost as ramifications of both events. Israel has a right to exist as a state. Palestinian Gazans are a large population in impoverished conditions with little land mass.

Individuals are responsible for their actions. The first amendment exists however there are consequences for it.

I have given my thoughts on this. I am a pacifist. A terrorist act took place. Israel seeks revenge vs a terrorist organization. Innocent civilians will be lost as ramifications of both events. Israel has a right to exist as a state. Palestinian Gazans are a large population in impoverished conditions with little land mass.

Individuals are responsible for their actions. The first amendment exists however there are consequences for it.
You've never given your thoughts on what's happening at schools. You answer the question you want to answer, not the question you are asked. This isn't a public relations 101 class. And there isn't anything stopping people from asking a follow up question. Nobody asked about what you think about what's going on in the middle east, along with the deaths and violence that go with it. The topic is what's happening at schools. You keep avoiding that part. So you're good with the suspension?

Last edited:
@HALL85 was right, you’re not going to answer
He never does…four years later he never answered my question about his solution for US healthcare. Even stooped to giving a lame excuse about “health issues” he was dealing with which precluded him from answering at the time, which was BS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT