ADVERTISEMENT

Seton Hall Oregon Game Thread

These refs blow to an absolutely indescribable level. Where was the foul that Mamu was just called for?? Are you kidding me?

Reactions: MTOleBlue
These refs blow to an absolutely indescribable level. Where was the foul that Mamu was just called for?? Are you kidding me?

Mamu smacked the dudes arm on the alley oop. Pretty obvious foul.

Drive into the paint, they only have 2 fouls because we are literally living on the 3 point line. I would try to put on the press on our makes just to slow them down create some turnovers on defense

Wings and guards need to learn Ike and gill go for blocks so you probably have to box out big guys

Reactions: shupat08
It might just the the meltdown but I feel like whenever we start extending the lead the refs figure out some way to help get Oregon back in it, they aren't doing it alone we're helping but still...

When are we going to learn how to box out. Dedicating 15 min to boxing out drills would make a huge of difference. We have to figure out how we are going to secure rebounds with our shot blockers trying to contest in the air.

Reactions: deheremike
Hall leads 67-61 just over 4 minutes.

Got to have good sets on offense. Stay tough inside.

Blocks vs. Rebounds

Some how need to find balance between going for blocks but still getting those rebounds. To many offensive out backs after missed block attempts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT