ADVERTISEMENT

SHU at SJU Game Thread

Why even play him?? He takes the worst shots and when he's open he can't hit

As I said in who you got. We're going to lose by double digits. We are mentally broken. I honestly hope none of the Sr's come back. Need to clean out the softness in the program.. first time I've felt this way but may need to start at the top.

Reactions: King of S
As bad as Minnesota looked against RU today, we look 100x worse. I'm not sure we'd beat a d3 team right now

Seniors need to move on and I'd politely tell Molson to seek an immediate opportunity at a lower level.

Reactions: General_Tso
Man-to-man defense is an incredible embarrassment. They’d get beaten by an 8th grade team driving to the basket.

Don't know about you guys but I'm gonna have a tequila! 🥃Margaritas by the fireplace are in order...need to get primed for the Willard post game report. Don't think I could listen to that one sober.🤪

Collapse underway.Doesanyone know if Molson ever makes a basket in practice.How the hell he ever averaged 18 at canisus I don’t know.I guess Willard just cares that he plays defense even if he can’t put the ball in the ocean.He drove for 2 layups and missed both of course and Willard has that dumb look on his face like he has no clue what is happening.

Kevin Willard legit looks like he’s not even doing anything. No adjustments. No passion. No fire.

Maybe that’s just his style? I don’t know. But at least make it look like you care when your season is spiraling to the shitter.

That last play is why Sandro will never see an NBA floor.

This is the most pathetic job of Willard's tenure. What in the world do they do in practice all day? How can you have a team so mentally weak. Whenever the going gets tough, they fold. I'm dumbfounded. I didn't expect to win tonight but it's the same thing over and over and over and over. He never changes a thing.

Reactions: JGCPA and shu09
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT