ADVERTISEMENT

SHU at SJU Game Thread

Aiken the only person to do anything in the past ten minutes and we sub him out in desperation time for Dimingus Stevens, who hasn't seen the floor in how many games?

Reactions: Hall-O-Daze
18-0 and ONE of 2 of you call me out????????????????????????????????????????? really

This is legitimately a ****ing joke.

Anybody still defending this bullshit at this stage in KW’s tenure has their head to far up their ass I don’t even know what to say.
That is fair. You want to chalk it up to the season being an anomaly because of covid only goes so far. He did a terrible job this season and has a pattern of this. Winning ugly for a stretch didn't cover things up this year. He needs to make changes that is clear.

Reactions: flconticello
That is fair. You want to chalk it up to the season being an anomaly because of covid only goes so far. He did a terrible job this season and has a pattern of this. Winning ugly for a stretch didn't cover things up this year. He needs to make changes that is clear.
Everyone is playing under the same conditions. Yeah you can say it affects teams differently, but I think the booklet of excuses gets very old fast.

Reactions: TomD82 and JGCPA
Everyone is playing under the same conditions. Yeah you can say it affects teams differently, but I think the booklet of excuses gets very old fast.
And this coach uses a lot of excuses for sure. Maybe he only tells Dave Popkin that in the post game interview but doesn't let his team know it. I don't know but it sure does not look like it from the way his team played.

pick one word that stands out in a wors cloud for willards 11 seasons: collapse? choke?

time to wake up people. its not the players. bad players done ever go up 18 , 16 vs creighton, 15 vs uconn. games were were up 5 and lose with a min to play vs michigan, up 18 and lose vs oregon. blow locked seasons like 2012 and 2021. compeltely botch expectations during the season in 2017 amd 2019. i mean this is just a few examples.

he has a history of this. long history. he shrinks like a limp d*ck
😂 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT