ADVERTISEMENT

SHU - ISU game thread

Starting it now with a warning for Dan. Ready for this game, drinking since 5pm, ban me now and reinstate tomorrow.

Let’s go Katz...
Just kidding of course, decorating the trees with the kids, doing the mantle, sipping a little vino. Nice family night capped off with a big win.

Reactions: TheBluePirate
Gonna be you and Kaz for the Wild Man Prize in the morning?

Must admit that watching Michigan State in the process of laying a red egg is making my mood “Kaz” like.

Let’s just go with the flow!!

Gonna be you and Kaz for the Wild Man Prize in the morning?

Must admit that watching Michigan State in the process of laying a red egg is making my mood “Kaz” like.

Let’s just go with the flow!!
I’m buying that TKE a beer at a game this year. I like his passion if not his in-game persona.

If Michigan state blows that, RU will be insufferable.

Next Saturday is a must win.

I’m pretty reasonable most times. I just piss a lot of people off in the process.

Waiting for the kids to go upstairs so I can turn the Christmas music off and turn on ESPN.

I already understand. Looking forward to the chance to say hello to you this season.

Reactions: sami
I like the ESPN hosts saying “a lot of famous people came out of Seton Hall”. Go Pirates baby!

So much for all the talk about going small with Ike starting. Don't understand that as he's been less than stellar so far.

Sloppy start. We seem to be playing a little too fast on offense. Rebounding is good so far. Settle down and let’s take this game.

Ike cleaning up the glass and a nice little move for 2...

Do you remember okuson from gonzo era? He was a far more capable offensive 5 player

Willard said pregame it was a little sore after Atlantis

He's had a pretty extended time off (thinking the longest break without a game in the season), so hoping he was resting and rehabbing during that time

Samuel completely missing that open 3 man thank god he missed guy was open for an hour. However he hits a big one!

thank god they are missing because we look miuddy

Iowa State is just a terrible 3-point shooting team. Not much from Seton Hall offensively yet but may not need much.

Nelson with good time, nice turnover (caused).

really sloppy.

Will the real Myles Powell please stand up? Forcing awful shots, hes got to let the game come to him

Reactions: Seton00
Geez Myles has to be more patient and trust his teammates.

Hall up 8-4 at 12 minutes.

Nelson has a problem when he drives. He leaps towards the basket way too soon is easily blocked often. Has to keep his dribble a little closer. Still adjusting to this level when he penetrates and shoots. I like his aggressive play so far though.

Willard looks like he’s gonna try and wear them down with lots of subs. We are deeper.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT