ADVERTISEMENT

SHU - ISU game thread

I don’t like playing small to their lineup. Glad our big is back in there

Ugly game. Tough to watch. Plus concerned about severity of Mamu injury. That was a nasty looking fall.

This is why i give criticism towards willard, what is he doing this twenty min played to the 2nd half gotta show something regardless of foul issues or hurt player

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Turnovers were awful. Mostly lack of concentration drops etc. can’t have that.

Seton Hall looks really sloppy on offense. We should of been up 20-4 in the beginning of the game. Iowa St is not good but we are playing like we want to give them the game.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
We plnt play worse than this, but I am not sure isu can either. Bad play by ro in particular. No one played close to good. That last possesion drives ne crazy.

Reactions: Section112
Hall down by 2 at the half. Worst ball.they've played this season. Just an awful.half. Hopefully we can overcome the Sandro injury in the long run.

Reactions: Flnj86
Maybe we should try a zone in second half these guys look like CYO shooters from 3.

Is Iowa State hit some of there wide open shots, we would be down by 10. We are lucky to be only down by 2. And Willard refuses to call a TO when the momentum starts to change.....refuses.

Reactions: el pirata
MP needs to get going. Gill is lost in there. At least the fouls balanced after no whistles against the home team for the first 15 minutes

My Bills lost today and now The Pirates look like dog crap, What a Sunday

Is Iowa State hit some of there wide open shots, we would be down by 10. We are lucky to be only down by 2. And Willard refuses to call a TO when the momentum starts to change.....refuses.
Also refuses to change half court defensive concepts despite the glaring weaknesses seen game after game

Reactions: deheremike
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT