ADVERTISEMENT

SHU - ISU game thread

wait til RU......... we are their Super Bowl... time to get used to the Also Rec. Votes category

Turnovers, bad D no one stepping up offensively. Not a winning formula for us.

We don’t have anything out there. Really amazing to watch this type of performance. Need a miracle

Not playing like a top twenty team right now. Awful performance tonight by players and coaches. Onto Rutgers and hope Mamu is not out for extended period.

No good wins and 3 losses. Our resume is crap. Long season but its trending towards missing the tournament... not that i think we will.

mamu is not an excuse. Outcoached again.

Reactions: JGCPA
Mamu is that important. And that looked like a cast, not a wrap.

Sickening performance from the whole team, it starts with the head man. Oh well, well make the tournament as a 7 seed and be 1 and done. It is what it is.

I am so, so disappointed in this team so far this year. Another poor seed coming in the tournament if this is any indication

8 seed in Sacramento here we come! We don't deserve to be ranked. Reynolds playing so much is inexcusable. I don't care if he's got a scholarship now, he's still walk on talent with a good heart who should not be playing more than 6 minutes a game. Hustle with no talent while Cale is stuck on the bench doesn't win games. One lucky shot that saved our butts last year against SJU doesn't deserve this much playing time forever while actual talent stays on the bench.

Rhoden 5 for 29 from 3 about the same 18 % which is what he shot last year.He should be told
to drive to the basket or shoot 2 pointers and only 3 when he can’t pass .He is good rebounder
But unless he practices like crazy and even then maybe will never be a deep threat.

Reactions: TheGucc
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT